.05

"Jeonghan" I say jumping in front of him. But he just stares at me coldly and walks around me.

"Jeonghan" I groan again trying to get his attention but he just continues to ignore me.

"Jeonghan!" I shout again

"What? What do you want!" He shouts back finally turning around to face me.

"Can you tell me why you're so upset with me!"

"Find out yourself" He turns back around and walks away. I become annoyed and grab his arm.

"Seungcheol, what are you doing? Let go of me!" He shouts and students begin to look at us in the hallway.

"Just come with me" I lowly say to him loosening my grip on his arm

"No" He says and I give up tightening my grip again and pull him with me.

"Seungcheol, Let me go now!" I ignore my stubborn friend and pull him out the door and around the side of the school.

"I said let me go!" He argues and I shove him against the wall putting arms on each side of him so he can't run away.

"What do you want?" He rolls his eyes

"Tell me why you're mad"

"I already said, to find out yourself"

"Fuck, why are you so stubborn!" He rolls his eyes and tried to get out of my grip

"No we aren't leaving here, untill you actually speak to me" With a huff he begins to calmly stand there.

"Well?" I begin

"We aren't leaving" He shrugs and pulls out his phone.

"Are you serious?" I say in shock

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" He continues to  do stuff on his phone.

I take his phone and shove it in my front pocket.

"What the fuck" He groans

"We aren't budgeing till you talk"

He stands there in silence, playing with the ends of his hair.

"You piss me off" He sighs

"Jeonghan if you don't start explaining what I did I swear-"

"Or what?" He says testing me

"Tell me or else" I say calmly

"Or else what?" He says hatefully

"I'll kiss you" I say in my head.

"You'll what?" He asks looking up at me shocked. Shit did I say that out loud?

"Nothing" I say and remove my arms from beside him handing him his phone before walking away.

---------

Jeonghan's POV

"What the fuck" I say and lean back on the wall and slid down.

"Kiss me?" I repeat it to myself

Completely stunned about what Seungcheol had just said before walking away from me. Which was rude by the way.