.18

I cried into my pillow as I looked through the album I had of Mingyu and I. Why? Why me? Why Kim Mingyu did you make me fall in love with you. You disgusting asshole. I need to talk to someone. Anyone.

I walked to the bathroom whipped my eyes and made my way out the door I don't know exactly where I was headed but before I knew it I stood in front of Jeonghan's house. I knocked on the door not knowing who I wanted to talk to but I needed to talk to someone.

Mingyu not wanting anyone to know is the last thing on my mind but I know about Seungcheol's anger and I'm not sure if he would get overly angry or just not care at all. I needed someone to just listen and give there honest opinion. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door finally opened.

"Wonwoo? Are you here for Seungcheol? I don't think he's here right now" Jeonghan politely explained

"Actually, I'm not here for him" I look up at the long haired "angel" as Seungcheol calls him.

"Wonwoo have you been crying?" He asks looking into my probably bloodshot eyes. I nodded slowly and he grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug. Which I didn't deny I really needed some comfort. I hugged back tighly letting the tears fall out of my eyes.

"Wonwoo relax, talk to me" He soothingly rubs my back and pulls me inside shutting the door. He sits me down on his couch and goes to get me a glass of water. I look this chance too analyze the room with my puffy eyes. Jeongcheol comes back and hands me the glass I take small sips before placing the cup on the table in front of the couch.

"Wonwoo I could tell you are going through something that is changing your live completely. You if you want you can tell me but I know we're really not close, so I understand if you aren't ready to talk about it or if you just don't want to speak to me about it and that you just want someone to be your shoulder to cry on" Jeonghan says holding his arms out for me to hug him again

I again hug him tightly and let my tears fall before I am able to speak. Why am I letting this get to me so much?

"Do you want me to call someone? Like Mingyu?" He asks and I sob even more at the mention of his name. He realizes the tension at the mention of his name and nobs understanding not to call him.

"Mingyu and I broke up" I choke out while moving away from his comforting embrace.

"Oh my god, Wonwoo I'm so sorry" He hugs me tightly this time letting me express myself through more tears.

"He cheat-ed o-n me" I managed to say threw  sobs and sniffles.

"Awe you poor thing" He says and soothingly calms me by rubbing my back

--------

"And the worst part is he didn't even fight for me. He just admitted it and laughed in my face! We were together for five years Jeonghan!" I explain while putting a spoonful of chocolate ice cream Jeonghan bought me into my mouth.

"Wonwoo, if it's one thing I learned about boys is that their assholes" He finished as he puts a fry into his mouth.

"They have no idea how to express their feelings unless you punish them in the balls. Except for sensitive guys like you and I. We can be assholes but we know how to take things serious. When shit gets serious" He shakes his head at the thought.

"I know right! I waisted five years of my damn life with that asshole! Five years I will never get back!"  I sigh in frustration

"Don't worry Wonwoo, you're attractive you'll get all the guys! More than Mingyu ever will" He explains

I nod my head but the thought of being with someone else feels weird to me. Mingyu and I have known each other since Elementry school. He was not only my boyfriend but also my bestfriend and I can't believe he fucked it up.