Chapter 6 - Questions and More Questions

I couldn't tell what they were saying but the loud crunch of wood furniture being broken only suggested it wasn't good stuff.

I never got a chance to explain nor ask for his name when he dashed back towards the huge living room leaving me there. I ran to catch up but he had already disappeared into a room. It wasn't until a few seconds ago that I started hearing things flying and breaking. I didn't know who else was inside with him and it was starting to freak me out a little.

"Hello?" I softly knocked on the white door but got no response. The voices seem to whisper now but it's clear they're still arguing. I close the distance and place my ear on the door, curiosity getting the best of me.

"10 years. A sister and 10 years." I can hear him say. "I can't... can't believe it." There's small mumbles coming from who I assume would only be Jennifer. "Wait so she's not?" I wiggle my eyebrows in confusion. I'm not what? I try to push my ear hard against the door to hear her side.

"I'll be in my room." I dash towards the first door I can see before he exits Jennifer's office. My heart beats rapidly against my chest as I hope he didn't hear or see me eavesdropping.

When he passes through not bothering to look back, I let out a deep breathe. Out of trouble.

"Whatever sex game this is..." I jump and nearly scream as the deep voice says from behind. "...Alex doesn't like a long chase." I clamp a hand over my mouth and notice a fairly old but good looking man behind a desk. His glasses are down to the rim of his nose as his deep blue eyes rake my body. "His sweats? That's new. You must be something." With that he looks back down at his papers, reading over whatever he was doing before I interrupted.

"I'm... I'm really sorry." I push my body back onto the wall as far as I can, away from him. "Who's Alex?"

"Wow lady. He fucked you that hard you don't remember his name?"

I nearly choke on nothing as the words leave his mouth. I'm as confused as I've ever been but then pieces start to fall in the right order. The guy who thought I was a burglar is named Alex. This undyingly rude man somehow knows Alex and his doings with ladies. And he thinks I'm one of them?

Once again I laugh. Not as loud as I did with Alex but I laugh. "You... you're very rude. I'd like to gladly state that I'm a virgin and I'm here by force."

I leave before he can comment something rude about what I just said. Who was that guy anyways? Why would he say such things? And what gave him the audacity to do so?

I can feel my head turning with so many insults but I hold them back. I'm a guest here and whoever he is, he looked like he belonged more than I did.

I start to walk back to what I assume would be the living room but instead I'm met with another hallway. Crap. Now how am I suppose to get to my room?

"You could always yell."

I turn around to face Alex leaning against the wall, a sort of smile plastered on his face.

"Did I think out loud?" I ask and his nod answers my question. Great now I talk my thoughts, just great. "Very great indeed Red."

I glare at him, knowing very well that little nickname of his for me is beyond stupid.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Jaime not Red."

"Red suits you though. Nice color on you." I glare at him even harder, no way he just said that.

"You little..." I run towards him with my arms extending outwards, fingers ready to claw at his pretty face. "Stop. Calling. Me. Red." I say with every swing of my hand towards his face. He's crunched down trying to block my swings with his own arms. His 5'9 built figure helps him deflect my weak attempts of hits. My small figure of only 5'0 not doing so much of a favor.

"Calm down Red geesh. I'm only playing with you." He soon gets tired of my hits as he stands up straight and wraps his hands around my wrist with ease. "Now stop trying to hit me. It's not going to happen." I struggle against his hold but realize that he's right, I'm not doing any damage.

"Follow me. I've got millions of questions and I'm sure you do too." I shake my head. I didn't want to be in a room alone with him anymore. Not after what that rude guy said and assumed. "Look you either come at your will or by force." He looks down at me with so much intensity I almost back down like a scared little dog. He lets go of my hands and motions his head to follow. Once we reach the living room we start to walk up the stairs back to his room. But before any of us could finish climbing the steps a high pitched obnoxious noise echoes throughout the entrance of the mansion.

"Babe? Where are you going?" We both turn to see a young slim well equipped lady with red hair and skimpy summer clothes in front of the two entry doors. "Who is she?"

I look up at Alex who doesn't look too excited at this random unannounced person.

"Blare go home." Alex's voice sounds bored, dead even as he commands this Blare chick to leave.

"Babe. Babe come on." Blare starts to make her way up to us and this sends Alex into defense mode. He rushes down a few steps until he's between me and her. I look at him with a puzzled face only to find him slightly shaking his head, as if to warn me to keep my mouth shut and body still.

"Blare. Leave. We've been through this. Me and you?" He points towards her chest then back to his. "It's done. Over." He looks up at the ceiling in a questioning look then back down at her shocked face. "You know what? We never even started. Nice fucking, nice body, hella nice ass, but annoying plain personality. Leave. Don't want to drag you out myself."

Blare seems taken back by what she just heard. And to be honest so am I. I mean from what the rude guy said I knew Alex was a sex addict of some sort but this? Was my brother really such a low person?

"Alex..." Before I can tell him his questions can wait and I'll just go to my room, he turns to face me in horror. What did I do?

"You spoke." He whispers before Blare lunges towards my face with claws ready to peel my skin off.

"You bitch! Alex is my babe! Not yours you ugly good for nothing no ass hoe!" Her insults keep coming as I drop down to the ground, her body hovering over me with her hands trying to claw at me. Alex holds her still trying to pry her away from me and out of the house.

"No Alex! Let me go! You are mine not hers!" I almost feel bad for her. If she only knew.

"Blare. I don't want you anywhere near me or her again." Alex drags her limp body out the door, her attempts to fight him off were useless. "Got it?"

Blare only glares at me before she actually listens and leaves. Alex closes the doors behind her and sighs. What the hell was that?

"She's obsessed with you. Wow!" Alex laughs clearly finding humor in the way I was almost peeled alive. "What can she find so appealing in you? Great mystery."

"Hey what can I saw. I'm a beast in bed." He wiggles his eyebrows and I only wrinkle my face in disgust. "Aw Red. You look as if you've never even heard the word sex before." My body goes stiff as the words leave his mouth and his laughs stop. "No way." He gasps.

I cover my face in my hands. I'm 100% sure he won't drop this now.

"You're an all class virgin. Never thought my little long lost sister would be so... you." He walks back up the stairs to come face to face with me. "Hey. It's a good thing. Won't be beating any guys up soon. Come on, I haven't forgotten all those questions."