"This is why Aaron and I are brothers Rose,"

"James,"

But it was beautiful seeing the two brothers cramped up in the kitchen; James' small figure only reaching Aaron's hips as he tried yet again to whisk the eggs – How hard can it be? Now Aaron please pass the whisk, and oh, there goes a shell – while Rose piled together the dried ingredients for the dough, to which James also insisted on measuring out cup of sugar – Fun fact, brown sugar is brown because of the molasses – and Rose honestly couldn't stop smiling when she noticed how some flour slipped from Aaron's hands and fell on top of James' hair, but Aaron still managed to get some on his nose.

Perplexed eyes when Rose and Aaron tried to find the baking powder – Where could it be we looked through every drawer and shelf – but it was James who found it hidden just underneath the packs of flour – I just asked George, and he told me – and it took a while before they actually found everything. Spatulas, measuring spoons and cups, vanilla extract and chocolate chips, Aaron and Rose were like masses of moving limbs with no neurotic impulses as they tried and tried to search with mutters of Where in the world could it be and mumbles of How about we use our hands instead of a hand mixer, while James scrambled to find the lost items.

I am going to find them, and then Rose is going to marry me.

James!

Aaron also quickly pecked Rose's temple when he'd pass by her to get a bowl; grinning as he made sure James didn't see anything, but smiling when Rose went on her tippy toes and gave him a kiss to his jaw – You know, James could see you any minute – but Rose was too enhanced on how the flour on Aaron's nose made his eyes all that much bluer to even care.

"And now just let it sit in there for a while," Rose smiled as she put the cookies in the oven, peeling the mittens off her hands.

"Yum," James grinned, green eyes twinkling. "Now about our wedding..."

"James,"

"Aaron you're no fun," Rose noticed how James' British accent was so much more prominent that Aaron's, but she could always she a octave or two that sounded just like his elder brother.

Aaron just shrugged. "Stop talking about marrying my girlfriend."

"Not my fault you didn't marry your girlfriend yet,"

Aaron smirked lightly, and Rose could feel his fingers play with the ring on her finger – Oh my goodness I can't breathe – "You wouldn't know," He told the blonde haired boy, his blue eyes blazed with amusement.

"Please," James rolled his eyes. "I would know a woman is married just by looking at her – oh."

Rose could see Aaron fight the smirk on his lips, but he did grin profoundly. "Like I said," He stated calmly. "You wouldn't know."

"I don't believe you," James was mouth agape, staring at the ring rest on Rose's third finger like it was just a fragment of his imagination. "Is that real?"

Rose couldn't do it anymore. "No James listen –"

"Of course it's real," Aaron scoffed, sending his brother an unamused look. "What do you think of me as such?" Aaron even did the extra effort to flash his own ring to James.

James looked like he was going to pass out. "So you mean to tell me that you both are married and, and I wasn't invited to the wedding?" James quirked an eyebrow at his elder brother. "This is an outrage."

"Outrage?" Aaron was grinning subtly now, and Rose wanted to giggle. "How so?"

"You forgot the Guest of Honor you moron, no wonder she never brings it up."