31| Baisemain

3 1 

B a i s e m a i n

/bɛz.mɛ̃/

(n.) a kiss on the hand.

  ♡♡♡ 

 I'd know you in the dark. From a thousand miles away. There's nothing you could become that I haven't already fallen in love with.

    ♡♡♡

N o t e 

Hey loves! I hope you all enjoy this - if you don't, I apologise, it is the best my brain can come up with at like 2 in the morning.

Unedited because it is currently 4 in the morning, so I am a lazy ass - so I apologise for any mistakes. 

PS - Damien on the side!

PPS - I entered Hers in the #Wattys2016 because I am a persistent gal like that. So please, show some support! ^^

Enjoy! <3 x

♡♡♡ 

 James looked nothing like Aaron.

Canary yellow tresses and pine green eyes, James looked nothing like Aaron's dark chocolate hair and azure eyes. The resemblance laid in the structure of their noses and the points of their eyebrows, and Rose could see the similarity after she spent quite a bit of time with James.

"Of course Aaron is attractive," He said when they played a random game of 20 questions. "He's my brother."

Rose tried not to laugh. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"My genetics run in him, and that is what's making him attractive," James said casually, shrugging. "That explains why he's so handsome."

Rose could see the cloud of pink that settled on Aaron's cheek. "We don't even look anything alike," He explained, a pointed look on his features.

James shrugged again. "But that doesn't change anything either – you are still handsome because we share the same genes." He looked to Rose, smiling. "Next question please."

"Actually, I'm hungry," Rose said, frowning. "Are you?"

James glanced at Aaron. "A girl that likes food is a keeper." He said, winking. "So I am going to ask this again, but can I please marry her?"

"No," Aaron said flatly, closing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets seated on his lap.

"Is it because she's older than me? It can most definitely be arranged –"

Rose laughed. "How about we talk about the wedding plans while we get something to eat?"

James nodded. "We can make cookies! I've never made cookies, so it will be so cool and interesting and who in the world doesn't love cookie, I mean it is sinful to not love cookies, especially chocolate chip ones and I can't even comprehend how people can –"

"James," Aaron said. "Spare us the word vomit, and can we please get baking?"

"In all fairness, I think it was excited word vomit," Rose said. "And it was adorable."