38| Sirimiri

3 8

S i r i m i r i

(n.) a light rain, a fine drizzle.

  ♡♡♡

The stories we love best live in us forever.

    – J.K. Rowling  

  ♡♡♡ 

N O T E

Here is the long awaited snippet, sorry it took so long - school sucks and so does Math.

Hope you enjoy,

PS - this is such a nerdy chapter, so you have been warned.

xoxo

  ♡♡♡ 

In short, they all looked ridiculous.

Rose was wearing her Hufflepuff scarf around her neck; beads in her blonde locks and her initials on her sweater as she huddled to Aaron's side, a small breath leaving her lips when she saw Aiden fumble with his Gryffindor scarf around his neck again.

"For God's sake, stop messing with it," Rose told him, a frown on her lips. "You'll ruin it."

Aiden scowled, his fingers loosening the scarf around his neck. "I feel it's suffocating me,"

And Rose could've sworn she heard Andrew mumble a small Lord please do it, and when she looked over to him, he was grinning; his brown eyes glimmering in the street lights as his Hufflepuff sweater was draped across his torso.

"Stop moving then," Lana was getting agitated too, her hazel eyes glossed with irritation as she fumbled with her boyfriend's scarf for the ninth time, her own Slytherin scarf swaying in the wind.

"It's fucking drizzling," Luke said, his shoulder length brown hair getting tangled up in his own Hufflepuff scarf as the wind swirled around them. "And why the hell am I here again?"

"Because the eighth Harry Potter book comes out," Chase said, frowning as his Gryffindor scarf started getting moist. "Rose has been talking about it non-stop for three months Luke, Jesus."

And Aura – behind her greasy cheeseburger – nodded her head; the diadem of Ravenclaw glimmering against her ebony hair.

"But why are we standing in the middle of a fucking drizzle when we could be inside there?" Luke asked, gesturing towards the library.

"Luke, there is a fucking line right in front of us," Aiden said, rolling his eyes at his friend, "we are not the only ones."

Tristan nodded. "Harry Potter is one of the most dedicated and intense fandoms I have ever stumbled upon," he said, his Ravenclaw scarf still intact and neat against his neck.

"Now what the hell is a fandom?" Aiden asked, wrapping an arm around Lana's shoulder – huddling her further into his side.

Aaron rolled his eyes. "You don't even know what a fandom is? Aiden this is fucking ABC's," Rose actually let him lean down so that she could touch up his lightning scar with her black eyeliner – to which Aaron of course gave her a goofy smile too, and a small kiss on her temple.

"Well unlike you, I actually have a social life and get out," Aiden said defensively, "and do my homework five minutes before class."

"Which is why your Professor's complain about you half the time," Andrew stated, a grin on his lips.