The locks

Emily ran to upstairs fast she could and  the sound coming from the bathroom.

Hanna POV

I ran to bathroom but Spencer got long legs and she ran past me and I fell on Alison and squash on her.

"Get off hefty!"

I just leap off Alison and ran behind Spencer to bathroom.

"Is Aria in there?" as Spencer breathes shakily.

"Yeah she taking bath?"..."This door won't budge" said as Emily tries to open the door with keys.

"O we can use Bobby pins"

"That won't work" said Spencer chuckles, taking off her Bobby pin.

Alison POV

As I walked up to the girls and all was crowding the bathroom door, I'm quite midget so I sneak through Spencer giant legs.

"Hey girls, Spencer What the hell you doing?"

"oh I'm trying do 'Hasting traditional tricks' but this locks so strong"

"DUHHH, It's military house Spencer...damn I thought you're clever one?"

"Shut Up Alison!" As Spencer scolded to me.

Wow.

.........

Emily POV

My heart just beating like mad when Ali lays her head on my shoulder.
I just knew, that I have to talk to her...through everything.

"Babe?"

I snapped out my thought.

"Y-yeah?"

Her beautiful as soft gold locks escaping my hand as our eyes connected.

"Do you think...Th"

Sorry I have been busy with stuff and someone want me to update so here I am xx

~Stay weird thanks love ya~
~Katrina xx