We need talk about this

N/A POV

Aria wants shower, Hanna still in shower so cause Aria banging the bathroom door and command to changes time rotate rules. Spencer Sit on window shelf talking to Alison about memories with Hanna before she into comedyshoplifting. Emily is downstairs cooking breakfast and puts headphone to drown them with Beyoncé.

ARIA POV

"HANNA GET YOUR DAMPY ASS OUT"

"Haha nope I'm having great time here"

"HAN IM SERIOUS"

"OOO let me shave the missing spot"

"WHAT THE HE....."

Pam walks behind me, "Is everything alright" she says.

"Uh yeah Hanna won't come out"

"LALALALA WATER ROLLING THEY HATING"

Pam look confused as fuck but she nods "I'm sure Han will be out or she want stay prune" as she laughs walks to kitchen.

"SHITT PRUNE, AHHH IM OUT"

Yeaahh the door unlocked...Evils Laughs.

HANNA POV
I walks into Emmy bedroom and saw Spalison siting on Window shelf and laughing pointing at me.
So I walks up to them.

"WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT HOES"

"HAHAHAHA remember that time you told guy...'Did you lose our balls at practices?'"

"Spence...Spence please don't remind me"

As I flinched, Ali push me lightly but something made me trips, I just falls and revels everything.

"OMG WHAT THAT"

"Not now Ali"

I decide to Run to Emmy closet to find something to wear but instead I found nice top 'I walked with zombie'. I turn around to see why made me trip over...ITS WAS FUCKING LIL UNICORN, SAME SIZE AS SWEETCORN IM NOT CRYING YOUR ARE.

"NOW TELL MWA WHAT WAS THAT"

"Don't worry Ali"

"NOW"

"ITS YOUR FAULT ALI" smiles like innocent.

"Wait...Is that one about Noel?" Spencer cuts in.

"Yep" Popping 'p' and cleans thoat.

"I WORE DRESS AND WAS ABOUT MY ANKEL LENGTH. YOU BITCH, YOU PUSH ME AGAINST NOEL CAR AND I FALLEN IN HIS BACKSEAT. " I screams their face off and they stand there like frozen.

"Now speak..." I smiles them.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"Who's that?" Ali, Spencer and Hanna
said unison.

.....

{I didn't check so it's must be awful😌} ~KATRINA💋