Reunited

As next morning Hanna got up from long hours of sleeping like baby.
Han- Mom mom?
Ash-(runs to Hanna bedroom)
Ash- Hey are ur okay hunny baby?
Han- Is the A really gone?
Ash- Yeah, why is that?
Han- just haven't felt like that since what happen in dollhouse and other shit!
Ash- Han! anyway i got call from Emily's mom, she want us to come over for barbecue? would u like that Han?
Han-YES I would like that! (as she smiles)
Ash- (smiles) Okay hunny get ready I show u around Radley (as she leaving Han's room)

Hanna POV

Ugh I have to faced that Radley i actually thought I was done with that but guess not. As I stood out my bed and trying reaching my clothes on a chair just next to my drawers, I can't even bothers to get off of those warm blanket.

-------------Location: Kitchen-----------

I'm starving as hell I need breakfast.
Ash- Hey Han, Mona is at the door.

What the hell that girl want I thought I was done with that too, well I have to faced her too ughhh. BUT if she got red jungle lipstick in season then yeah I let her in.
So I walks to the door, and open the door.
Mona- HANNA BANANA
Ugh will she even arghhh...
Han- He...(Mona cut me off)
Mona- Anyway Hanna want go to mall I really need ur help me to find a dress for election tomorrow
Han- Yeh...actually no..I got thing with Emily...(Mona cut me off again)
Mona- Oh okay I guess I ask Yvonne then but anyway thanks (as she walked to her car)
What hell who is Yvonne...I guess then she is skinny latte bitch just like Mona!

As I walks back to the kitchen.
Ash- What if she want?
Han- Just like usual
Ash- she really put lots bad influence on you and do u remember...(I quickly cut her off)
Han-it's was just pair of sunglasses they come in season!

After I finish my cereal, I walks to the office (what actually inside the garage)
As I sit down opposite of me there was desk so I start to rampage through the files. I guess I never get its done its get forever...ugh!