Barbecue at Em's

Aria POV

My mom been down since Zack and her broken up...Well who can blames her but anyway Zack is such asshole!
Ari- Mom Mom want me help you?
Ell- Yeah carry that please?
Carry what as I walk around back of car, is was chairs.
Ari- Mom that look heavy!
Ell- not what you think...
Mom always make me carry heavy stuff for her when she carry the lightest.
Voice- Hey want me help you?
It's was someone behind me and I swear if it's is A I would do 'The trick' that Jake taught me....before I accident kiss him...opps. So I turn around see brunette girl and very tall got beautiful brown stern eyes...Its was Spencer!
Ari-Oh hey where did u came from?
Spen-Ari rlly Ari *rolls her eyes*
Ari-Okay are you strong enough to carry this?
Spen-Yeah *flex the muscle*
I ended up giggling, Hanna said my laughs voice is creepy but somehow spence think it's cute AF...Smirks.

Spencer POV

After haul the chair to Em's Garden it's was pretty exhausted. I can't find the girls, they all left me...
Hanna- Don't tell me it's Spencer is holding vodka in her hand...(As she squeal) it's was pretty loud to be honest.
Spencer- Please don't tell me it's Hanna Marin is on high
Emily- (Chuckles)
Alison-Hey guys there you are!
Aria- You keeping disappearing!
Emily- Coughs*
Spencer- EM...r u...
Alison- What What Ew No what make you think of that....bitch
Hanna-Don't you even think about lie to Hanna Marin!
Alison- Yeah....Hail to Queen
Alison never change but she can be Queen Bee sometime expect high school that was worser...
We ended up laughing I guess time for us go upstairs to have some real catch up.

Emily POV
Soon as girls with me to my bedroom I feel like we really 16, because we order from oldest to youngest in line.
I flopped down my king size bed, Hanna Flopped on top me.
Em- Hanna get off I can't breath right now!!
Han- Are you telling me that I gained weight? (give me her classic looks)
Ali- Han get your Ass up bitch My girl can't breath if you kill her I swear I will kill you after!

Alison POV

Shit I called Em my girl now the girls give me theirs classic looks, I do love Emily but I feel like I'm not ready to take everything on next step already.
I pushed Han off and help Em up and pull me closer if Hanna come closer I would kill her...it's small thing but least my girl safe yeahh!
Em-Fuck Marin!
Ari-Chill Fields!
Spen- Ooh I love drama as Em is infamous drama Queen (winks at Em)
Em- Fuck you too Hasting!
Ali- Em chill I get you an water.
Em- Nah I'm fine as she stood up shake off the dust Hanna left behind.
Hanna-are you on period Em?
Spen- (blurt out of laughs)
Ari-Are you on high Marin?

Party Went on until 4am Girls stay over night.
---------------------
should I continues let me know xx