Chapter 50: Happy Moments

Start from the beginning

"She is telling the truth", Austin told me.

"You too?" I asked him getting away from him.

"Forgive them? Don't you remember what they did to me? To us?" I asked him.

He looked at me and sighed. He came to me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"Listen baby, I know what they have done but I think if they really are feeling guilty then I think we should forgive them", Austin explains.

"I guess so", I sighed.

"Wow that was fast convincing you", Austin joked.

"So you want me to be mad at them again", I joked with a serious face.

"Um no", Austin nodded his head fearfully. We both laughed.

"Dad, Miley", I give each a hug. "I forgive you", I finished.

"Ok YN dear, please do not get emotional now", Austin came to me and hugged me as he joked.

"Haha very funny", I joked as we hugged.

We pulled apart from the hug and my dad and Miley left leaving me and Austin alone in our room.

"so where will you go now? No one can save you from me today", Austin smirked looking at me and kept walking towards me while I blushed and walked backwards away from him.

"Yes you are right no one can save me but.....SOMETHING CAN!!" I ran into the bathroom as I said the last part. I locked the door from inside and leaned against the door smiling like an idiot.

I heard Austin knocking on the door telling me to come out. He kept saying come out and I kept saying no.

"I will break the door, if you don't come out", Austin screamed getting serious. I looked at the soo thinking he would be the one to do that.

"Ok I will open the door but you won't do anything, promise me", I laughed holding the knob.

"Ok I promise", he said and I could imagine him rolling his eyes. I unlocked the knob and gently opened it. When I saw his face he had a smirk on and I knew what that meant.

He pulled me closer to him while I looked down blushing and him trying to meet my gaze with a smirk on.

He gently pushed my chin up to look towards him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged him tightly and for some reason I got emotional .

"Please don't ever leave, and I promise I won't leave either", I cried in his chest while he consoled me. He brushed his hands through my hair.

"I won't leave", he softly spoke.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Austin opened the door and found that Alex and Noelia were standing there smiling.

"You guys aren't going to do it here, right," Austin joked. They laughed and shook there heads.

"We are here to tell you some great news", Noelia exclaimed in excitement coming towards me.

"What news", I asked.

"Well we organized a wedding and we were thinking that we all should get married once. Like you and Austin and Alex and me at once in the same place and same time", Noelia told us. I thought it was a great idea since it wouldn't waste a lot money.

"I'm in", I agreed with them.

"So am I", Austin agreed.

TWO WEEKS LATER
"We finally are married, Austin", I hug him in the hotel room which was our first night. We can imagine what Noelia and Julian are doing already.

Austin and I were hugging tightly as enjoying each others presence. It was calm and the best hug we ever had.

Julian's POV
I walk towards Noelia whose back was facing me and tip toed to her trying to scare her. Instead I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. She moaned in her soft warm voice.

"Julian", she moaned as her hands went through my hair.

********************************************

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!! I finally finished the book!!!! Tell me your feedback!!!!!

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH JULIAN AND NOELIA!!!! Lol HAHA

OK SO GETTING BACK I WNAT YOU GUYS TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK THAT YOU THINK WAS GOOD OR BAD OR AVERAGE, ANYTHING GUYS!!!!!

OK SINCE YOU FINISHED THIS BOOK, GO TO MY SECOND BOOK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A BOLLYWOOD STORY!!!! I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT THE SECOND BOOK IS GONNA BE A LOT MORE DRAMATIC AND A LOT MORE INTERESTING THAN THIS ONE!!!!

MY SECOND BOOK IS CALLED.............."Complicated Love"

So please check it out vote comment and follow me if you haven't!!! Thank you so much and good bye to all and hope to see most of you in the second book!!!

Bye guys!!!! And love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!