Chapter 45: The meet up

Noelia POV

"Just go on your phone and write on google, Austin Mahone and you'll find all the info you need",YN mumbled while looking around, not making eye contact at me. I regret asking her that because now, when she sees me and Julian together it will remind her of him.

"OK OK... Im sorry to ask you that, I know its a little hard", I apologized. She was the only one I really got close to rather than Alicia, Luana, and other friends I've had over the past years. Anyways while looking at my phone, I actually decided to search him up. I assumed he was famous since I could google him. I wrote on google " Austin Mahone".

"Oh my god! This is..." I kind of got too excited seeing Austin and I anxiously got up from the bench. He was the same guy that talked to me about Julian. He is here and he is coming here!! I was really excited that today not only Julian and I are going to meet, but Austin and YN will meet up too.

"Whats wrong with him", YN instantly asked getting up slowly.

"Nothing, its not Austin, Its just a text from a friend, I already looked him up and I feel like he is good for you", I lied.

We sat back down and I was just on my phone. After a few minutes I checked the time and it was only 3:15. Fifteen more minutes and I'll see my soulmate.

I hope I can reunite with him again, but I don't want to breakup with him again.

I guess I need to get that out of my mind, that'll be the only way I can get back with him.

While I was thinking all about this, a guys came up and greeted YN. YN didn't look too happy to meet him because the smile she had on her face was totally fake.

YN POV

I was sitting there on the bench with my hands embraced together, under my chin while Noelia was on her phone doing her own thing.

As I was daydreaming, a guy came up and put a hand on my left shoulders. I looked up scared to who it might be, but caught that it was Matthew.

Oh no, why is he here! Then I remembered that he told me yesterday that we were going to meet. i stood up and looked at my watch. It read 3:22. But he said at four, why he is he here so early.

I looked at him with a fake smiled.

"Looks like someone is here to meet me so early", Matthew laughed. I know what Noelia is thinking.

"Wait is he the one you met yesterday", Noelia spoke standing up right after he finished his sentence.

"Yes Noelia and no Matthew, I'm not here to meet you so early, we are meeting up with her boyfriend so they can get back together", I replied to both of them pointing at Noelia.

"Wow, I actually came here to see you though", Matthew confessed with a sigh.

"Im sorry", I said feeling bad. He was a really a sweet guy. He saved me a more than once and he is so polite.

"Well you know...IM JUST JOKING", he said softly the first part than all of a sudden he stated laughing at the second  part.

Wow, that was such a mean joke.

Matthew stopped as soon as he saw that I wasn't laughing and looked at Noelia who gave him a don't-do-that-again look.

"Im sorry", He looked at me with a sorry face.

"Its ok", I said sitting back down. I gave him a look to sit down and he did. Noelia sat down on the bench with us.

"So I heard about you", Noelia smiled leaning on her knees to talk to Matthew. I hit Noelia with my elbow indicating her to shut up.

"Im sorry, theres no such thing. She just likes to taught me for everything", I smiled at him.

We were talking for another five minutes about how he saved me both times before I fell. I checked my watched and it was 3:31. Where was Julian as I looked around.

As I looked around I saw someone I never imagined would be here. I stood up.

While I was staring at him, Matthew got up but before I could say anything, he bend down on his knees.

"I know we are...", he was saying and I walked past him not knowing he was saying something. The guy I saw was Austin. He was here with Julian.

They were a few feet away from us but I walked over to them fast and hugged Austin.

Austin POV
YN stood up looking at me in shock. A guy was with her and he was on his knees saying something, but YN didn't pay attention to him as I saw her speed walking towards me.

When we were just inches apart, she looked in my eyes with tears and hugged me tightly. I wanted to hug her too, but something stopped me.

She ran away from the problem instead of facing it.

I took her arms that were around my neck, and pulled them out. I didn't look into her eyes, or else I would've hugged her.

Instead I went towards Noelia and brought my hand out.

She took my hand and I brought her to Julian putting her hand in Julian's.

Julian's POV
As Austin brought Noelia to me, I was looking at YN. She really felt sorry for what she did. I saw it in those tears that rolled down her cheeks.

As soon as Noelia was in front of me, I just stared into her eyes and she stared back into mine. We were in this position for a good minutes before Austin snapped his finger in between us.

We both blushed and we finally hugged. A really tight hug. This tight hug was for all the years that we were apart.

Author
Hey guys this book is finally coming to an end. Maybe just a few more chapters and it's done!!
Tell me in the comments if you like the way Julian and Noelia met. Do you think Austin will forgive YN for running away from the problem? Lastly don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me at suchi99, if you haven't done so. Thank you!!!