Chpater 39: The hang out group Two

YN POV
"What do you want to play everyone", Luana asked.

"I'm not sure, because whenever I suggest, everyone starts laughing", Amy said making a puppy face.

"Awe Amy", Adrian said hugging Amy from the side teasing her.

"I'm lets play spin the bottle", Bryan suggested. It wasn't really a bad idea.

"I guess. Everyone agree?" I asked for clarification. Everyone agreed. I went and got a empty bottle of water.

"Well let's sit in a circle", I said as I brought the bottle and put it in the middle as everyone else settled in a circle.

I spun the bottle while everyone's eyes were stuck on the bottle. The bottle pointed at Amy.

"Truth or dare", I asked as I smirked because I had a great dare.

"Dare", Amy smiled. Oh this girl did not know what she was going for.

"Ok I dare you to kiss Adrian on the lips", Bryan spoke before I could even dare even though his dare was good.

She blushed and looked at Adrian who was also blushing. She leaned closer to Adrain and Adrain leaned even closer to her until there lips touched.

What's great couple they were! That reminded me of me and...never mind.

We all clapped and they pulled apart blushing. Amy had turned so red, almost like a tomato.

We played the game for a while until everyone got bored and decided to do something else. We all decided to have a dance competitions. I was the judge and there were two couples against each other.

Adrian and Amy were obviously partners and Luana and Bryan were also partners. They had to do a salsa dance and I was the one to judge who wins and who doesn't since my partner wasn't here and I didn't feel like dancing without Austin.

I just can't forget about him.

They danced to a salsa song 'She been good to me' and then they were individual competitors.

For the couple dance, Adrain and Amy won and for individual competitors Bryan won. He had some good moves that threw the other people away

Austin's POV
After playing spin the bottle, I was not in the mood of doing anything else. After a while I remembered that Julian had a twin brother, Jovani.

I also needed to help Julian find his girl. Her name was....was...huh why can't I remember. Her name started with N.

I should just ask Julian as I walked out and went into his room.

"Hey Julian", I waved as I walked in through the door. "I have another question", I asked thoroughly and sat on his bed looking for an answer.

"Yes", Julian said it in a long yes.

"What's your girlfriend's name", I questioned still not remembering her name.

"Ok um it's Noelia", he answered with a 'what kind of question is that' look.

"Can I help you look for her because I think I can help with that", I asked. "She probably is somewhere where she really wanted to go. So do you know where that may be. I continued.

"Ya she really wanted to go to France", he answered with getting what I was saying.

Author
Hey guys I know it's a little late and this is short but this is what I could have done since I was really busy! Thank you so much for reading and please commented and vote for more dedications!!!
Do you think they will go to France? Or something else? Please leave comments!! Thanks!