Enjoy The Weirdness

Start from the beginning

"You have a pool?" The boy to his right said excitedly.

"You have an Arcade?" The other to his left exclaimed.

Percy smiled, and sighed. He placed each of his hand on top of the two boys beside him and chuckled.

"Yeah." Percy said as he squatted down again, to be at the same height as the kids. "Through the kitchen, out the glass doors." He gave the boy to his right and light nudge. "And down the stairs for the Arcade." He smiled to the one on his left. "You can follow the good Mr. Shadows." Percy pointed at Nico.

"What?" Nico said.

"Come on, Mr. Shadows!" A hoard of kids came and tugged on Nico's jacket. The other half had already left the foyer, heading straight through the kitchen.

"Is that really your name, Mr. Shadows?" A little girl said, as she held on to Nico's left hand.

"Of course not." Nico said, half glaring at Percy. "Nico." He offered a smile.

"That's so cool!" The same girl exclaimed. "My name's Nicole! Our names are almost the same!"

Nico mouthed an I'll get you, later. and allowed himself to be pulled by children down the staircase.

"Oh!" Percy yelled as he ran to the midpoint between the kitchen and the staircase. "Don't touch anything you don't know! Things will explode!" He threatened.

One boy, with piercing grey eyes ran back up the stairs from the basement only to tilt his head at Percy.

"You're lying." The boy said.

Percy smirked and walked to the nearest intercom. He held a finger in front of his mouth, telling the boy to keep quiet. He clicked on the intercom as quietly as possible.

"LEO!" Percy yelled as would as he could.

There was a medium-sized boom a few floors above. Percy grinned as Grover stifled a laugh. The boy looked half terrified yet half amused. Percy smirked and the boy ran back downstairs, hurrying after Nico.

"Did you rehearse that?" Grover trotted over next to Percy.

"No." Percy chuckled. "I just happen to know, that Leo is currently working on these fireworks-contraptions-whatever, right now."

"The Stolls are getting really creative with a Pyro friend, aren't they?" Grover said, and Percy replied with a nod.

"Was that one of my brother-in-law?" Percy pointed to the staircase.

"Half, and yeah. Probably."

"So." Percy said.

"So." Grover repeated.

"What gives, dude?" Percy said immediately. "Eleven? Really?"

"I really, really don't know." Grover said. "I don't even know what's happening to me, it's like I'm Spiderman, and I now have this enhanced senses."

"Meaning?" Percy said.

"I can see them Percy. Everywhere." Grover said. "Whether it's demigods, or monsters, or hybrids-"

"Hybrids?"

"That's what we're calling them." Grover explained shortly. "The enhanced monsters. Half man-made, monster inspired things that drives Lady Athena insane."

"And you can see them?" Percy said. "You've always been able to see them."

"Because I'm a part of this world." Grover said. "You got used to it eventually, but don't you remember how hard it was?"