What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger: Chapter 10

I woke up and noticed I had fallen asleep at the table surounded by wedding magazines. Then I slated to smile cuz I remembered I was marrying the man of my dreams in eight months. There was a lot to do. I know it will be perfect though.

I started cleaning up the magazines when the door bell range. I went to see who it was. I opend the door.

"Hey girl! You ready?!"

It was Alice. I forgot! We are going to pick out my wedding dress. Just then my mom walked down the stairs.

"I know i am" She said in a cheerful voice.

"Yeah. Let me just go up to my room and get dressed and do my hair. I'll be done in a minuet." I said as I took the steps two at a time. I picked out a cute alfit, and put my hair in a quick french braid. I walked downstairs and we all hopped into my car.

Once we got to the bridal store, we met our consultant and started looking for dresses. The first one I tried on was pretty, but I knew it wasn't the one, so I didn't even bother showing my mom and Alice. The next one was gorgeous! It was a long dress with jewls down the one side of it. It had a longish train. It was tight fitted at the top, but then it filled out starting right under by belly botton. It had little uptucks and it was very comfortable. I went out to show mom and Alice.

As I walked out I heard them both gasp. I walked up to the platform and looked at myself in the merror. I got tears in my eyes. I spun around. I felt like a princess. I looked at my mom and Chrissy. They both had tears in there eye's as well. I knew this was the dress.

We puched the dress and went out to eat in selebration of finding a dress. Then we went to the mall to find some jewlery. Once we were done there, we went home.

I went up to my room and called Jake.

"Hey hey! Guess what! I BOUGHT A DRESS!"

"Thats awesome! I am sure you will look gorgeous."

"Thanks. Hey, I was wondering if ya wanted to come over tonight. We are ordering pizza and watching movies. David, Grace, and Alice are comin too."

"I would love to come! Would ya mind if I came over right now?"

"Oh course not! See ya in a bit. Love you!"

"Love you!"

I heard the door bell ring and heard my mom greating Jake. I went down stares and jumped into Jakes arms. And kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey baby!" I said with a grin.

"Hey!" He said as he gave me another hug.

"Do ya want to go on the back padio?"

"Sure. If ya want to."

"Yeah! We can talk about some wedding stuff. I have some magazines to show you"

As we walked out, I grabed my magazine pile. I stepped out the door and started opening and spreading them out on the table out there. I started showing hime some of my wedding theme ideas and color ideas. We looked at flower arangments. We both agreed right away that we wanted roses. We looked as cake toppers and found a really cute one of a groom swooping a bride down into a kiss.

Before we knew it, two hours passed and everyone one else arrived. I cleaned up all the magazines and we went inside. Then I heard the door bell ring again. Must be the pizza. I thought. My mom answered the door, payed the delivery guy, took the pizza from him, and thanked him. We all went back out the the back padio and ate pizza.

"So, Layla, did you get a dress?!" Said Grace excited.

"Yes! And it's gorgeous! I will show you a pick later."

"Alright!"

Whrn we were all done with the pizza, we went inside to watch a movie. I don't remeber much of it cuz I fell asleep like fifteen minutes into the movie.

The next thing i know, I am in my bed and Jake is giving my a kiss on the fore head and leaving the room. And I fell asleep thinking about how amazing our wedding was going to be.