My Boss - Episode 11

Your POV

"So noona...", Jungkook was done eating and put his chopsticks besides then looked at me, crossing his arms.

"Wae (why)?", i answered without looking at him and finished my food.

"Are you just here for business?", he asked and nodded in response.

"For how long?", he took a sip of his drink.

"Just for five days, why? You wanna come to Korea?", i looked at him putting down my chopsticks as i gulped the food down and drank a glass of water.

"Haha noona. Really funny.", he rolled his eyes and reached for my nose, pinching it.

"Ey!", i groaned while i laid my back against the chair.

"We're going. It's late.", someone stepped in our conversation. Both of us looked where it came from and it was just my boss.

"Ah. Neh Mr. Park.", i gave weak smile and stood up.

"Eung? Already?", Jungkoo spoke up looking confused and pitied.

"Ah, mian Jungkookssi. See you next time.", i bowed and smiled at him.

"Ugh!", Jimin suddenly groaned and hanged his head back.

"Bye Jungkoook.", i bid my goodbye and was about to go when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. My body met his body while my eyes were looking up to him.

"Wae?", i asked normally.

"Oh-no-noona?", he stopped and whispered in my ear. "Can i have your number?"

I smacked his chest and got off from his embrace. "Aish! Jinjja! Was that what you wanted to ask?", i chuckled and i saw he was blushing and rubbing his neck, looking down.

"Here.", i hand him my phone.

"Uh?", he looked at me.

"Save your number, i'll call you. Ppalli!", i grab his hand and placed my phone of his palm.

"Oppa~, are you already going? It's still early.", i heard a pouting girl voice.

"It's already 11 pm Hyemi.", Jimin dryly answered.

"Can't you stay in my apartment? It's just in front of the shop.", she used her "charmig" voice again.

"Mian Hyemi, maybe next time.", he refused.

"Y/N-ssi, are you coming?"

"Neh, Mr. Park.", I answered and bid my goodbye to Jungkook.

I also bid goodbyes to all of the co-workes as they waved at me.

"Noona~, call me!", i heard Jungkook shouted my inside and i just laughed at him.

Jimin and I quietly waited for the driver. He was busy with his phone while i was just wandering around the street.

"Ms. Park, don't flirt. Arasseo?", he suddenly talked out of the blue.

"Ne (what)?", i was shocked by his sudden question and so out of the topic.

*beep*

"I said the driver is here.", he said walking to the car. I swear he said something else.

Jungkook's POV

"Oppa, you think Jimin likes me back?", Hyemi asked while looking up, she kept on blinking her eyelashes, her smile is so wide and her hands are intertwined to each other.