My Boss - Episode 10

"Oh my god!", I screamed when i saw naked. Naked... Naked... Naked... His body was literally naked.

He looked at me and i directly covered my eyes.

"Ever heard of knocking the door?", he coldly said.

"And it's not like the first time, you seeing me naked.", he added.

"Just cover yourself please.", i turned around and was about to leave.

"I got clothes on.", he said and i sighed.

"Yeah sure. I'm leaving.", i walked away cause i know he was still naked.

"Mr. Park, we got meeting tonight at 7 o'clock.", i said to him, he was busy with phone.

"Oh, yeah yeah.", he replied without looking at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Do i have something on my face?", he suddenly talked. I didn't realize i was staring at him the whole time.

"Uh? A-ani Mr. Park.", I stuttered and walked away from the awkwardness.

Meeting at 7 pm

"Thank you Mr. Park, i'll look forward to our partnership.", Mr. Sakai said (i'n Japaneese obviously).

"Thank you Mr. Sakai.", Mr. Park bowed and so did i.

After that, we left and exit the company.

"Mr. Kim it's late and you haven't eat yet, what would you to ea-", he gave me this undescribable look that made stop from talking.

"Let's go, follow me.", he said with his husky voice which made me gulp and just nodded following him behind as he began to walk to his own driver.

"Ahjussi, take me to XXX restaurant like where i usually go.", he said soon as we entered the car.

"Yes Mr. Park.", the ahjussi smiled.

10 minutes later...

"We're here Mr. Park.", the ahjussi said Jimin thanked him as i just gave him a smile.

Jimin entered the restaurant while i was tailing behind him, since i don't know where to go.

Soon as we entered everyone started looking at us, well more like at Jimin.

"Woah! Jimin-ssi, you're back!", a girl approached her and gave him a peck on the cheek as Jimin took a hold around her waist.

I was surprised at what i was seeing and didn't thought of anything. I was just staring dirty, like why?

She looks like his ideal type. Long brown hair, quite big eyes, plump lips, nice aligned nose and the "s-line" body.

I was mentally jealous, why can't i lo-

"Y/N. Hello?", someone was snapping his/her finger in front of me.

"Ah, yes? Yes?", i startled and blinked my eyes a few times. It's a guy.

"Weren't you staring for too long?", and he talks Korean.

"Eh? Ah... Hehehe.", awkward.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.", he offered me his hands.

"Y/N. Park Y/N.", i accepted his hands and we handshake.

"You're the personal assistant of Jimin?", he asked.

"Ah, yes. How'd you know?", i asked.

"Take a sit first.", he lead me to the corner and offered me to sit. I kindly accepted it and he went to sit across me.

"I'm his bestfriend. We've known each other since we were born. Sadly i had to go Japan because of my Dad's business and Jimin couldn't come with me since he also had to take of his father's company.", he explained and i blankly nod at his explanation.

"And you?", he looked at me.

"I'm his personal assistant for 5 years now. Just a local girl, not special. Simple life, lives alone but i have one cat.", I introduced boringly.

"Make it more fun.", he smiled.

"What fun? My life is boring so yeah.", i chuckled. Then the waitress came with food and drinks. Looks good. This better be tasty cause i'm hungry.

"Thank you Min.", Jungkook smiled at the waitress as she also smiled back.

"Noona?", did i just heard that right?

"Huh?", i looked at him curiously.

"Noona. You're older than me.", he chuckled and began to eat.

"Bwo? Noona? Wae?", i gave a shocking face.

"You look cute noona.", he commented again.

"Yah... Don't call me noona.", i admit that i liked it.

"Ani, you're older than me.", he said after taking a bite of his food.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him but he just chuckled and continued eating.

I couldn't but just to get along with it and also chuckled. Both of us started eating chatting, laughing. I was enjoying it.

Jimin's POV

Looks like she's having fun.

"Oppa, are you listening?", Hyemi suddenly appeared in my sight.

"Huh?", i looked at her.

"You were staring. Where were you staring at?", she pouted.

"Ah, that. Nothing. Keep talking.", i said and took a sip of my drink.

Author's POV

Jungkook and you were still having fun of teasing and joking happily with each other while on the other side...

I smell jealousy.

[unedited]