{8}

A few days had passed since the hide and seek game with the pups, and since then, I haven't seen Justin anywhere, and my friends refused to admit to me where he was, which seemed very strange to me. I shrugged off his absence, assuming that he was at a meeting with another pack.

A meeting. . .more along the lines of killing another pack.

I knew that that was what he was doing, considering the fact that I continued to acquire small glimpses of his vision in my mind. These visions were of him murdering innocent lycans, and it strangely didn't bother me too much. I felt sad for these wolves, but from my past experiences, it was very hard for me to feel sorry for other wolves, except pups that is. And suddenly, as if he read my very mind, his attention shifted from a cluster of large, male wolves to small, innocent pups. Snarling towards them, he pounced on them, ripping them apart and leaving nothing but bloody body parts behind.

A growl escaped my lips, and I watched his attacks through my mind. Justin would learn to regret marking me and granting me this ability, and that was a promise. Storming out of my room, I stomped off towards the kitchen, glaring at anyone who got in my way. I've never been officially introduced to the entire pack, but I doubted that I would ever have that. Justin wasn't a people person obviously, considering the fact that he couldn't even handle having dinner with the Beta and Gamma families.

Romania was sitting at the large table in the kitchen, eyeing me in concern. "Azura? Is something wrong?"

"Where's Justin?" I demanded, glaring at her. I had no idea why I was directing my anger towards her, as I've never been this angry before.

"I'm not allowed to say," she mumbled out, staring at her plate.

I growled out. "Oh, but I am! Killing innocent pups, ruining families and units. It's disgusting and cruel and. . .and--"

"But he can't help it, and you know it. Yes, he could find another means of feeding his desire, but he won't. And you will just have to accept that," Gabriel said as he walked in, sitting next to his mate, "I mean no disrespect, Luna, but I don't appreciate the anger you are directing towards my mate."

Glancing away, I sighed. "I apologize, but this doesn't rest well with me. After spending my life in solitary, I just--I feel the need to do something. But I don't know what."

I heard the scraping of a chair, and a hand resting on my back. "Azura, it is alright. We are very understanding of your past, and that is why I'm not mad at you for being so angry. You have every right to be, with being mated to a killer and all. But you--you have a special gift, something that my daughter has as well. And maybe that gift will help Justin and Phoebe with this curse. You never know."

"You have a point, but I'm not sure what my gift even is," I admitted.

You will learn soon enough, when the time is right. In the meantime, let's go for a run!

'I agree. We haven't had the chance to ever go for one, have we?'

"You will find out one day, and hopefully soon," Romania said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded, glancing at a large window. "Hey, is it possible that I could go for a run?"

Romania nodded, smiling. "Of course! Just stay within the territory, which I'm sure you'll be able to smell when you aren't."

I rolled my eyes. "Yea, I'll know when I'm not smelling Alpha Grumpy's pee anymore."

Laughing, she led me outside and showed me the areas where I could run. "If you have any more questions, just let me know."

I nodded, smiling. "Thanks."

Walking away from her, I rushed into the forest and hid behind a tree, stripping my clothes off. I made sure to look around, wanting no one to see my body. Glancing down, I poked at my pudgy stomach, a frown making its way upon my face. Hopefully, I could lose this weight, but with my slow metabolism, it would be nearly impossible. Sighing, I allowed Aqua to take over, my bones popping out of place and forming the shape of a wolf. I've never seen my wolf form, and so I was very curious as to what it looked like. Howling at the sky, I took off in a sprint, speeding past the trees and enjoying the wind that coursed through my fur. It caused me to want to tear up, realizing on just what I was missing out on while shunned away from everyone at my pack.

A lake entered my view, and I sped up towards it. When I arrived, I glanced down at my reflection, Aqua yipping in excitement when she could finally see herself for the first time. In wolf form, my fur color was not as blue as my human hair. It was a greyish blue, as if I were meant to naturally be a grey colored wolf. I had a silver spot on my right ear, and it seemed to gleam in the light. My eyes were just as icy silver as they are in human form, a reminder of my humanity I suppose. And my size wasn't anything to boast about. I was a small wolf by the looks of it, but I knew that Lunas were naturally smaller wolves, due to the fact that it is easier to hide or crawl under their Alpha mate for protection. In my opinion, it was a very stupid gene to have.

We are very beautiful!

'Yes, Aqua. We actually are.'

I was about to continue my run, when the sound of loud steps instantly put me on high alert. I knew that if it were a rogue, I would be dead instantly due to my lack of training. However, to my surprise, I watched as Justin's wolf, Kritire, emerged from the dark section of the forest. He looked us over, growling in satisfaction. Since Aqua was currently in control, she yipped in delight of seeing him, rushing over to him and nuzzling the underside of his large head. He quickly complied, nuzzling her back. This scene caused me to smile, happy that at least the wolves had happiness and love for each other.

I want to finish the mating bond now. . .

'No! Aqua, don't you even think about it!'

But he's so charming! Why do we have to wait?

'Not until we can figure the human side out first, got it?'

Ugh, fine then.

Kritire laid down, Aqua snuggling into his side. He rested his large head over us, as if to silently tell us that he would protect us. I wondered at that moment how Justin felt about this.

Soon, I noticed that my vision was getting blurry, meaning that Aqua was falling asleep. Sighing to myself, I allowed her to, eventually falling into a deep sleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N Hello, my mystical beauties! I hope that you all enjoy the new chapter! I plan on updating more often, so Yay!! If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote, comment, share, follow, and spread the werewolf love around!