Check it out!

Hey again!
I just wanted to say a little someting before I leave. I've written a book called The Marvel-ous Fangirl and the Villainous Bad Boy. It's not quite a Marvel fanfic. The girl just happens to be a Marvel fangirl and no super hero shows up. Just a normal girl in high school raving about comic books and Marvel movies. But she's got one super problem. There's a new guy that just got in school and his obviously a bad boy and they obviously don't see eye to eye. She doesn't trust this guy, obviously, ( you know how fangirls get when some guy just says he likes you) and he begins to become her worst enemy yet, but eventually he falls for her. Together they unravel deep dark mysteries about themselves and go on adventures.

You could say that it's a bit cliched like all the other teen romance stories. Only difference is that I use Marvel references, as well as South African and Trevor Noah references. I'm trying to make it as unique as I can so please bare with me. I'm making it a bit close and personal to me but also as if though people can relate to.

So if you're interested, go to my profile a check it out for yourself. It's not as bad as you think and I hope y'all enjoy it.

Wakanda Girl Out★
⊙_⊙