Superhero Team-Up! (Ant-Man and Spider-Man: Part 2)

I feel strange today. Besides the fact that I'm hungry ryt now, but yeah. I feel strange. I got 43 out of 50 for my essay. That means its 86%. My topic was about Chipotle. Funny that we dn't even hav Chipotle in South Africa. But I wrote the essay on an empty stomach, so the more words I wrote, the hungrier I got. I'm happy about that. Plus that also proves as evidence to show u that I'm a great writer. I'm one of the best English students in the grade, so pfft.

Superhero Team-Up! ( Ant-Man and Spider-Man) Part 2

Somewhere in New York City

Scott: * singing Happy, in Ant-Man suit while riding an ant followed by his ant army*
□BECAUSE IM HAPPY! CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF! BECAUSE IM HAPPY! CLAP ALONG IF YOU LIKE HAPPINESS IS THE TRUTH!□

Ant army:* sing along in ant language* □ UJG5663GHFDZ!□

Scott: □ CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE....□

Ant army: □ GHRSU35482DRYDSP!□

Scott: □ CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE THAT'S WHATCHA WANNA DO!□

At the Daily Bugle, The Goblin is terrorising innocent people and bombing the building.

Goblin:* screaming at people while riding hoverboard* I am Goblin! Hahaha!

Jameson: GET OUTTA MY OFFICE! YOU FREAK!

Stan Lee: Help! Help! Oh, will a hero come and save us from this insane terrorist!

Jameson: That sounded fake and scripted.

Stan Lee: It did, didn't it? Truth is that I really want a vacation.

Jameson: Then why don't you take one?

Stan Lee: I'm just lookin for some awesome people to go with that have time to kill.

Goblin: Did somebody say 'kill'?

Jameson: NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU, MANIAC.

Goblin: * approaches receptionist lady* Do you like Halloween? Do you wanna see my pumpkin bombs?

Receptionist: * rolls eyes* look really bored* says sarcasticlly and bored* Oh, help! Help me will someone come rescue me?

Innocent people: * all look really bored* all sigh together* all say in sarcastic and bored tone* Oh no! Oh no! The girl is going to be captured! Spider-Man! Help the girl in need!

Spider-Man: * swoops into the building swiftly and slick* copies innocent people's mood* Do not fear, sweet citizens! For tis I, thee web-slinging, wall crawling wonder, Spider-Man.

Joss Whedon: Wow! This is sad.

Stan Lee: Ya think?

Innocent people: * effortlessly cheer and scream* Woo! It's Spider-Man! Yay!

Spider-Man: Joss, can we cut the act and get down to real business where I kick Goblin's ass?

Joss Whedon: Please do. That was so terrible it's making me cry.

Man 1 ( from innocent people crowd): Finally, I can be myself.

Man 2: Me too! And BTW, Goblin. You're the worst villain ever!

Goblin: We'll see about that once you're dead!

Then Goblin tossed a bomb towards the crowd of innocent people. Spider-Man shot out a web to protect them. But it was too late! Then suddenly, a force from out of nowhere stopped the bomb by defusing it from within. Out of the blue, in his normal state, it was Ant-Man!