Tony, Tony, Tony⊙○⊙

I got a call back for the audition list for acting ^_^
I knew I'd be in the play. Just not certain what role.
I wish I was a part of the main cast members.
Oh well -_-

Tony, Tony Tony ⊙○⊙

After fainting at the door in front of Tony Stark, embarrassing myself at Parker's house, things got a little interesting.

Aunt May: * fumbled words* waving flashlight into Scott's eyes*

Scott: Am I dead? Am I dead?

Aunt May: * fumbled words* continuously flashes light into Scott's eyes*

Scott: Mommy, I don't wanna wake up. I don't wanna go to school!

Aunt May: Scott? Scott? Scott?

Scott: * gains consciousness* Huh?

Aunt May: He's alright!

Peter: Scott, you alright?

Ava: The woman just said so, Peter.

Scott: Yeah, I'm ok. * rubs eyes*

Ava: Sam, go get him some water.

Sam: Running to the kitchen to get Scott some WATER!!* frantically runs to the kitchen*

Scott: Gosh, I had the strangest dream. You were all there. We had dinner. Aunt May ask me to bless the food all of a sudden Tony Stark appeared at the door claiming that he's looking for me and Petey.

Tony: I'm still here!

Scott: Ok that makes sense.

Sam: HERE'S YOUR WATER!! * throws water bottle at Scott's face*

Scott: Aaww! Sam, whataya trynin to do? I was unconscious! Now you tryna kill me?

Sam: Football spirit.

Scott: What?

Aunt May: Ava, go get Scott an ice packet before his face gets all bruised. And no throwing random objects for stupid reasons.

Scott: * groans* My face is gonna swell!!

Peter: Ok, obviously this turning out to be a crazy night.

Tony: * scoffs* Tell me about it.

Peter: Mr Stark, what the hell are you doin here are why?

Tony: I told you already! I was looking for you guys.

Peter: WHY?!

Tony: Alright, so me and Cap've got some Civil War-ish goin on secretly cuase he's best friend is the world's most wanted man. Cap's tryin to defend him, but I personally think he should turn himself over. But no!! Cap thinks he's so perfect. He thinks he can help Bucky by giving him a second chance!!

Scott: * holding ice packet on his head* Who's Bucky?

Tony: Don't worry about it.

Peter: And you're still here because?

Tony: Oh right! Sorry. I need some recruits that'll join my team. You guys were one of my best choice.

Ava: Won't Captain America be angry at you for doing this behind his back?

Tony: Not as much him not tell the team about Bucky being the world's most wanted man and keeping him alive. Besides, he's not gonna win anyway.

Luke: You sure about that?

Tony: Yeah! See, the more team members I have, the easier it'll be for Cap to lose.

Sam: But the Avengers trust Cap more than they trust you. How are you going to convince them?

Tony: Those who like him can stay on his team. They're not even a challenge anyway! I've got the Hulk and Thor on my side.

Scott: Hmm. I'd actually agree with you on that.

Tony: So whatya guys say? Peter? Scott? Wanna take the next step of being a hero by joining the Avengers?

Peter: I dunno. Sounds unexpected and all of a sudden.

Scott: I'll do anything to be an Avenger. Sure thing! I'm in!

Ava: What about your job?

Scott: Oh Auschwitz!! I forgot about it!!

Tony: Don't worry. I'll tell whoever you were working for or at that your gonna work with me. You won't ever have to worry about a single cent.

Peter: So does that mean we do get paid or were not getting paid? I'm confused!

Tony: I'll take care of everything. It'll feel like you're at a five star hotel without even paying anything.

Peter: I'm in!! You can tell J Jonah Jameson that he can kiss his ass!

Aunt May: PETER!! LANGUAGE!!

Peter: Sorry! Just got excited!

Sam: What about us? You're just gonna take Peter and Scott and leave us behind?

Tony: Don't worry! I got something special for you guys. Just not now.

Luke: Ayt.

Tony: Alright. So you guys can start packing. We leave tomorrow morning. Make sure you get some rest.

Peter: It was nice of you to stop by.

Tony: You think I wanted to come.

Peter: Bye Tony!! * slams door shut into Tony's face*

Tony: * from other side of the door* screams* Bye!!!

Scott: That just happened.

Peter: Yeah it did!!

I know that was a lousy ending. I'm keepin in mind that I don't go over 1000 words so yeah. I've got nuthin to say but if u liked it vote, comment and shizz. I'd appreciate it :)