Chapter 2: TheTriwizard Tournament

Hermione's hand gracefully held onto the railing as she walked up the stairs. Arriving at the Gryffindor Common Room entrance, She hurriedly said the password and in she went. The room was buzzing about the Triwizard Tournament, although Hermione, to busy to care, continued through as if she could hear nothing. Before she could make it into the girls dorm rooms, professor Mcgonagall entered the room to announce that an assembly will be held shortly. The buzz then grew louder and Hermione groaned, entering the girls dorm room.
Now that wasn't very smart of Hermione when she found some 6th and 5th years in the dorm that were raging in about the Tournament.

"Oh my, I absolutely cannot wait for the Tournament to begin!"

"I can't wait to see Viktor Krum..."

"I do hope that I will get asked to the Yule Ball!"

"Ah, the Yule ball... My favourite event."

Hermione heard the girls gush, giggle and she grew tired of it. She left the room without another word.

* * * * *

In the Slytherin Common Room

"Draco! Come on man, we were just talking about the Tournament!" Blaise exclaimed as Draco entered the room. Unamused by the event, he huffed and walked away.

"Common man, I heard Fleur is one heck of a woman." Draco heard a faint whistle in the back ground. He turned around.

"Do you really think, I'm interested in talking about girls right now?" Draco sarcastically asked. Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Pansy isn't here, you'll be fine. Plus, she's probably in the girls dorm, gushing about Viktor Krum." Draco sighed in relief, knowing that Parkinson was no where near them.

That was until, the door opened and a familiar voice squeaked through the air.

"Drakie? Are you here?" she called out. Dracos smile dropped and he began to pout.

"Draco! There's something I wanna ask you!" she said in a song-song voice. He looked at Blaise helplessly.

"Come on. You have to get me out of this!" he pleads as he grabs onto Blaises shoulders. He sighs in defeat.

"Oh alright."

"DRACO!"

Blaise and Draco look at each other in surprise. Draco runs out of the dorm rooms as Pansy finally comes out.

"Oh Drakie..." she says softly.

Blaise approaches her.

"Hes not here."

"But I thought I heard*"

"Well you heard nothing, now go back to bed." he says pushing her away.

"Draco, you owe me."