Ch 2.

P.E. was my last class of the day. The locker room of girls was loud, everyone on their phones and gossiping about other students. The aroma was unpleasant, a mixture of cheap perfumes and lotions. I constantly cough when a girl sprays out her perfume.

The P.E. uniform was horrendous. For girls, it was black and had the school logo. That was that part I can tolerate. But the problem was the shorts are so short, the shorts end at mid thigh. Scratch that, half the length of mid thigh. However, the shirt was better. The shirt was like a regular t-shirt, but was a deep maroon color.

I walk out of the locker room and see a sign saying, "Coach Herrick's class meet in the soccer field." Oh great, we just had to start a soccer unit. I walk over to the soccer field I had previously shown my skills on. A sense of disappointment fills my body, remembering I broke my promise to myself.

I sit down on the top row of bleachers, waiting for the bell to ring. On que, the bell rung and students rush to the bleachers. Coach Herrick booms his voice out, "Listen up! We are going to start to warm up."

After warm ups, which included me rolling my eyes when a guy looked at my butt or a girls butt. "You can't start a game without doing some drills! I will put you all into groups of 11." Coach Herrick said. My thoughts and attention wandered off until I heard my name. "Fourth group of eleven, Parker Elliot, Matthew White, Charlotte Evans, Chris James, Bryce Kenneth..." The names keep going on and on. I widen my eyes when the list ends. I had to be in the group with all boys! Not to mention they are all of the varsity soccer team!

I get up and follow the boys who stood up earlier. They were all in a circle, obviously excluding me. I cough loudly, attempting to get their attention. They look at me before turning back again. "Excuse me, I am on your team." I say, trying to keep my cool. The boys once again look at me and laugh.

"Excuse me, but you can just hid in the bathroom or something. You are a girl, you can't play soccer!" A brown haired boy says. "My name is Parker Elliot, captain of the boys varsity soccer team. I know when I see a good player or not, you aren't one of them."

I raise my eyebrows, "Fine, I bet you one hundred dollars I can do better than all of your teammates here. I will give you one hundred dollars if I mess up in these drills." Perks of being rich, one hundred dollars feels like pennies.

Parker raised an eyebrows and smirks, "Game on. We are going to start with Circle Pass, try to keep up." We gather around Parker, who was in the middle. The ball quickly passes on to each person. Going from Bryce to Parker, Parker to Chris, and so on. This drill was easy, all you had to do was wait for the person in the middle to pass to you, and you just pass back to them.

Soon, the boy next to me passes it to Parker. Parker hits the ball harder to me, I notice him trying his hardest to make it harder for me. The ball went flying up, due to the power he put in the pass. I push off the ground and hit the ball with my chest and pass it back to Parker. Parker's nostrils flare in frustration. Its going to take a lot more than trying to mess me up to get the hundred dollars.

I notice it was the end of the pass circle, and I feel hands on my shoulders pushing me to the middle. I see Parker smirk before rubbing his left hand together, signaling money. I roll my eyes and wait for Bryce to pass me the ball. I furrow my eyebrows when I see the ball fly up again. Bryce points to his head and keeps eye contact with me. I head the ball to the next person, and aim my head to the person next to Bryce when he passes it back to me.

I see Parker in my spot I was previously in and smirk. If he wants to play this game, I will. I head the ball with all my might, and aim it not high but high enough to hit is nose. I smirk when it does land on his nose. Parker scrunches his nose in pain. The head passes soon ended and I move next to Parker, who's nose is currently bleeding.

"I think thats enough drills," Parker's glares at me. "Lets move on to the game, Coach will put us against another team." Coach Herrick signals us to come to him. By signaling, I mean blowing the whistle.

"Now, normally for soccer there are 16 to 17 players. So, I will replace you in your teams." Coach Herrick says. Once again my attention wanders off somewhere else until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bryce.

"Hey, I noticed you spacing out. I don't think you heard your name, you are on my team." Bryce says. I nod and follow him down the bleachers. This team was different, the soccer team was split up. Only Bryce and Matthew were on my team. The rest were boys, but they said they had no experience in soccer.

We were put against Parker's team, out of all teams. Parker's team, it had to be his team! We had to combine two classes so we could have an even amount of players. There are 4 teams of 16, and it had to be his team! Not to mention that the rest of the soccer team is on Parker's team!

Parker flashes a coin, "Heads or tails?" He asks Bryce and I. Heads, that was my first instinct, my instinct was always right. I look to Bryce, he was just staring at me. Bryce was depending on me to start with the ball.

"Heads," I say. Parker flips the coin up and the coin lands on the grass. I look at the ground hesitantly. I see heads, and I smirk at Parker. We put the ball on the ground and we all get in our positions, 4-4-2. Bryce and I were the forwards.

Bryce starts to run with the ball. I start running too, keeping my eye on the ball. Bryce passes it to me, and I advance forward and pass it back to him. Bryce gets closer to the goal and passes it to me. I look how high it is and I wait for the moment where I could scissor kick the ball. I jump of my right foot, and move sideways. My left leg extends to the ball and I use the power from this motion. My right foot to aim directly for the goal. I put a hand out, trying to catch my fall. After my head hits the ground, I look at the soccer ball in the goal and the goalie shaking his head. I get up off the ground and get tackled by Bryce and Matthew.

I laugh and push them off. Bryce sticks out a hand for me. I grab it and brush off my knees. "That was a killer shot!" Bryce exclaims. I just shrug and roll my eyes. This was nothing, he had never seen me last year. I was only a sophmore on a varsity team with scouts begging me to come to their university. I moved to get rid of the fame, not to sound big headed. But it was all coming back.

--------------
A/N
I might be posting tomorrow or in two days. I don't really want to have a schedule so I will post whenever.