"No, dumbass he offered a price and I agreed. Don't just give credit to your fucking self because I was on it too." He yelled while ignored his last statement.

I shook my head placing the large rectangular bags filled with coke on the glass table. I counted them and placed them back in the bag leaving one out.

"What is he willing to pay? This shit cost more than money." I spoke rubbing my hands together.

I opened the plastic before cutting a piece off with a knife. I chopped it down until it was powder on a metal plate with a blade and placed it in lines.

"Since these are kilos I told him 60,000 and the deal was final." He spoke as I nodded my head in satisfaction.

"Good. I thought I had to talk to the nigga myself dealing with your slow ass."

"I'm tired of you clowning on me. Imma really bust your ass one day."

"Yeah, yeah. All this coke right here and we ain't do nothing about it." I smirked sliding the plate over to him.

He smirked and bent his head to sniff the white powder and coughed slightly. I smacked my teeth before pushing it over to me and sniffing it.

"That shit strong as hell but feels so damn good." He moaned out wiping underneath his nose.

"I might just keep it." I smirked.

"Damn she got some big titties." I frowned my face up and looked at him.

"My nigga you was beating your meat before I got here." Nolen asked with his eyes bucked open at the computer screen.

I forgot to close that down.

"Yep." I chuckled answering honestly.

"..And your nasty ass dapped me up. That's disrespectful dawg."

"My bad. I ain't even get to nut yet." I shrugged just to see his reaction.

"I'm high as hell right now." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Bruh lay down because you're about to start acting crazy." I said.

"Bro, if I bust a nut on my girl's eyes does that means she's watching my kids?" He said staring straight with low eyes.

He must've took a hard sniff because those drugs got into his head. This nigga was talking crazy now.

I shook my head watching him move around the room. My phone rung in my basketball shorts making me retrieve it.

"Hello?" I answered to heavy breathing and no one answering, "I said hello."

"O- Odell man you need to get down here quick." Robb said stuttering on the other line.

"What happened now?" I ran my hand down my face sighing.

"They got us man. Your club is burnt down." I stopped moving and zoned out as he kept talking.

I threw the phone at the wall watching it shatter in pieces.