16.

Trinitee Allen

"Great morning." Odell said fully dressed standing in front of the long length mirror.

I rolled my eyes and sat up in the bed. I bit my lip as the pain started to make their way in my thighs. His ass definitely did some work last night. I wouldn't call it rape because I enjoyed it.

It was more painful but pleasure punishment from him. I knew not to fuck with Odell every again or even got on his bad side. The damn devil came out of him yesterday. I should've had my cross around my neck.

I would've never imagined me breaking my virginity like that. I expected it to be slow, sweet and passionate with roses, wine, and old R&B songs.

But it turned out to be like a hardcore video from a damn porn website.

I clenched my teeth together as I quickly swung my legs on side of the bed. As I stood up I soon regretted that because I fell down on the carpet.

Odell laughed and picked me up in his arms.

Damn, I couldn't even walk.

"Where you tryna go?" He asked with his mint breath hitting my nose.

"Put me down because I could do it on my own." I turned the other way trying to get down.

"Don't lie Trinitee. Where you tryna go and I'm not gonn ask you no more."

"To the bathroom."

He carried me in there and sat me on the toilet seat before running me a hot bath.

"How sore are your legs?"

I ignored him and folded my arms. Yeah I was pissed because he didn't have to go that rough yesterday. Especially for my first time.

"You mad foreal man? I'm the one that should be mad. You lucky I ain't kill ya black ass." I rolled my eyes before mocking him in my mind.

"I get it Odell. I'm sorry." I ran my hands through my hair before putting it in a ponytail.

"Just hurry up because my moms wanna meet you." My eyes widened at his sudden words.

I wasn't ready to meet his mother. Especially when I'm crippled from dick.

"Oooh shit this feels good." I moaned out as I sat in the hot water.

I soaked there in the bubbles for a few minutes for my legs and gave myself a bath. I hopped in the shower after that. I got out and brushed my teeth before wrapping a white plush towel around my body and limped going into the room. The pain started to wear off.

"Need some crutches?" Odell laughed as I walked into the room.

"Fuck you." I pointed my middle finger making him raise his eyebrows.

"Oh again? Bend over."

"Odell noooo." I cried out sitting on the bed holding my towel tight.

He laughed before his phone started ringing and stepped out.

I walked into the walk in closet Odell and I shared and stopped at the mirror. There were purple passion marks on my neck and chest that I couldn't cover up.

I found some foundation and applied it on my neck since my shirt would cover up my chest.

I started looking for something appropriate to wear to meet his mother. I finally found a white v neck with a beige sweater and my boots.

"I thought about that..I'll do it sooner or later..Aight, one." He hung up and held his phone.

He was having a conversation while I looked at my newsfeed on twitter.