Chapter 14 •Shopping•

Depuis le début

"Ooh, what about this one?" I asked, holding up another pink dress, this one a lighter shade of pink with a hot pink ribbon at the waist.

She turned, glancing at the dress. I held it up against myself as she scanned the apparel. Her eyes lit up in awe.

"Omg! Lucy looks amazing!" Juvia smiled.

"Really?"

"Totally! Go try it on!" Juvia said, pushing me to the dressing room and into the nearest stall.

I giggled as I locked the door and started changing into the dress. This might be the one.

JUVIA'S POV:

I flipped through the various dresses on the rack, waiting for Lucy to finish changing. While looking around to see if I could see where Erza and Levy had gone to, and failing to locate them, a sparkly blue dress caught my attention. My feet dragged me to the outfit.

An almost trance like feeling fell over me as I traced my fingers on the hem of the dress, feeling the material. Not even a second later, I grabbed the dress and ran to the dressing room.

This is the one...

ERZA'S POV:

Levy and I waited at the cashier as we purchased our dresses. Picking them out was way easier than I had originally thought, we had found our perfect dress in a matter of minutes. Which considering our history of empty handed shopping trips, was surprising. Juvia and Lucy, on the other hand, didn't seem so lucky.

"Hey, do you think those two have found their dresses yet?" Levy asked me, handing the cashier some money for the her own dress.

"Hopefully," I replied, " I hungry af"

"Same!" Levy laughed.

We finished paying and headed back to the area we had last saw Juvia and Lucy, in hopes to find them and get out of the store for some food.

"Psst, Levy, Erza!" Lucy's head peeked out from the curtains of a dressing room.

"Did you finally find a dress?" Levy asked as we both walked to Lucy.

"Yep!" Juvia's head popped up from the dressing room beside Lucy's.

"Alright, let's see!"

Lucy strutted out of the room, stopping half way to pose, as if on a fashion runway.

We clapped and Lucy ushered Juvia to model with her. Juvia sheepishly followed Lucy's lead to where we stood.

"So, how do we look?" Lucy asked.

"Omg! You guys look amazing!" I exclaimed.

Levy rapidly nodded her head in agreement, possibly to in awe to speak.

JUVIA'S POV:

I smiled. I'm glad they like the dress! Hopefully Gray likes it too.

"Alright, now get your butts back in there and change. I need to get some food in my system like right now," Erza said, rubbing her surely empty stomach.

I giggle and went back into the room and changed. We paid for our dresses and Erza wasted no time dragging us out to the nearest bakery.

After coming back from the mall, I laid in bed.

I can't wait till prom!

Prom....

Gray hasn't asked me to prom!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Okay, so at first I was going to scrap this chap cuz it didn't seem good enough, but after looking over it, I think it's actually pretty good. What do you think? Anyways, there's going to be about 4 more chapters before the end of this book, exciting!

Ps. Don't quote me on the math in the beginning. It's summer and my brain doesn't work :P

Promposals next chap?

<3 Tiana