Chapter 6

Indeed, Adrien and Marinette had to wake up extremely early. Their flight leaves at 6:00 a.m, barely after the sun rose, so they had to wake up at about 3:00 a.m. "Why did your dad have to book such an early flight?" Marinette yawned. "I don't know," Adrien replied in a tired tone. And in a quieter voice, he added, "and the kwamis are lucky they get more nap time in our bags."
"Lowkey jealous of that," Marinette grumbled. "Agreed," he nodded as the car pulled up in the airport.

Nathalie went to get checked into their flight, and when she came back to hand them the tickets, Marinette's jaws immediatly dropped. "First class??!!??!??!"
"Yes, Mr. Agreste only wants the best for his son and his friend," Nathalie replied. She was wide awake now. "I take it back, this early flight is worth it!"
"It's not that big of a deal," Adrien chuckled, his eyes twinkling from watching her this ecstatic. "Maybe not to you, but I have never travelled in the first class cabin before," Marinette admitted. Adrien nodded. "Well, aren't you lucky to fly first class for the first time with me," he flexed an arm, smirking. Marinette facepalmed. "Who replaced Adrien with Chat Noir," she said sarcastically. "Me," he grinned, "Now, come on, we can discuss this further after we get past security checkpoint," they followed Nathalie to the express checkpoint line.

*•*•*

An hour and a half later, they were in the air, enjoying their private first class cabin, equipped with wifi. Alya had texted Marinette:

Alya: Where are you? Last I checked, you didn't have plans for the week, so I thought we could hang out or something.

Marinette hesitated, not knowing what to tell her in response. Adrien looked on her phone and smirked. "You could tell her the thing I said we could tell your dad," he winked suggestively. "Not happening," Marinette stuck out her tongue. "But Marinette," Plagg flew out of Adrien's bag. "You know that if you said that, she'll believe you."
"Plagg, no," Tikki flew out after him and shook her head. "I'm just saying," Plagg zipped to one of the seats and settled down. Marinette thought of a reply, and when she had it, she texted her back:

Marinette: Um, if going to Tibet with Adrien counts as plans for the week, then yep, I have plans.

It didn't take long for Alya to reply:

Alya: OMG REALLY?????? ARE YOU TWO ON YOUR OWN??? IS IT YOUR HONEYMOON?????

Adrien saw the text before Marinette did, and laughed. "See, even Alya thinks it's a honeymoon," he pointed out. "Yea, not married," Marinette frowned. "Not yet," he wiggled his eyebrows and gave his signature smirk. "Are you proposing?" Plagg called from his seat. "If he is, Marinette, you'd better say yes!" Tikki chimed in. "Why, so you can spend more time with Plagg?" Marinette teased. "No!" Tikki exclaimed, hard to tell if she was blushing or not. "Awe, you want to spend more time with me?" Plagg said, grinning. "Plagg, you want to spend more time with Tikki too; admit it!" Adrien hissed. Plagg was very obviously blushing by now. Marinette laughed as she replied to Alya:

Marinette: Yes, really. And Nathalie is with us, and no, it's not a honeymoon (what the heck, we aren't married)

Alya: Not yet😏

Marinette: 😐😐

"Oh, looks like Alya approves of our marriage too," Adrien grinned. "What happened to the old Adrien," Marinette groaned, trying her best not to smile. "He's right here," he laughed. "And you're stuck with him for 9 hours on this flight, and a week in Tibet."
"I cry every time," she replied sarcastically. He continued grinning and leaned back on his chair, Tikki and Plagg can be heard arguing from the window. (A/N: let's please pretend that the first class cabin was split into different rooms, like the different rooms on a train)

*•*•*

Alya was squealing when Marinette told her that she and Adrien were going to Tibet together. She and Nino were in the park, watching over Manon, since Marinette wasn't around to babysit her. So what if Nathalie was with them, they were together. Her ship was becoming canon! At least, it'd better be when they get back. Otherwise, Alya would be very disappointed. Nino was sitting next to her, reading her recent texts with Marinette. "Don't get me wrong, I ship them too, but it feels weird that my best bud set me up with someone he might like himself," he pointed out. Alya laughed. "Oh, Nino," she shook her head. "Hold on, does he like Mari?"
"Beats me, I never asked. But it's very likely," Nino shrugged. Manon came over to them after a few rounds on the slide. "What are we talking about?"
"We're trying to get Marinette together with a guy," Alya grinned. Nino facepalmed, while Manon raised an eyebrow. "Isn't she already dating that blonde guy from the last time we were at the park?" she asked. Alya hesitated. "Um, no. But we're trying to set her up with that same guy!"
"But last time you said they were dating," Manon pointed out. Nino whistled. "Ooh, Alya, lying to a little kid," he teased. She slapped his arm playfully. "It's called telling a little kid the future," she stuck her tongue out. "Speaking of the little kid," Nino looked around, "where'd she go?"
"What?" Alya gasped, looking around. Manon was in front of them a few seconds ago, and now she vanished? "Manon?" Alya called out. "Uni!" Manon's cry sounded distant. "Uni?" Nino questioned. "She's convinced I'm a unicorn. Don't ask," she replied, running towards the sound of Manon's voice.

They ran to an alley across from the park. "Manon?" Alya called again. "Uni! Help!" Manon cried. When Alya ran up to her, Manon disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Manon!" Alya screamed. Nino ran up to her and grab her hand as she screeched. "Ms. Chamack is going to have a heart attack!"
"We'll find her," Nino reassured. And in a quieter tone, he whispered to himself, "At least, I hope we do."
------------------------------
Sorry it took so long to update and sorry it's short! Anyway, I'd like it if you left comments/feedback for this story! Next chapter will also take a while to publish too xx
-Nhi/Kat🌴💥