Chapter Fifthteen

Jasmines POV~

Something was going to happen today but I just cant put my paw on it. Well, at the moment I'm laying here watching Liam train the pups. He will not let me out of his sight as I'm due any day now. I've been feel very uncomfortable for the pass week, stupid pregnancy. I just can wait to walk in my human form again 4 legs is getting pretty annoying like just the other day I went into the kitchen and well that didn't go to well.

After a few minutes of in deep thought I had this weird feeling to be in my nest thingy. I went to walk through the backdoor when the pain started. I couldn't hold back the whimper, fuck it hurts. I heard people yelling orders and calling Liam but I need to get out sight this is embarrassing and my whimpering will show weakness to my fellow pack members.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and just thinking I cant walk up those, gaaah I wish I never left the bed this morning. I was in a deep thought on how to do this, I didn't realize Liam lifting me up.

"Its going to be ok" He calmly stated. After he was just whisper soothing words and before long we were in the nest. The pack doc just came in when another contraction hit and yet again another whimper.

"Ok, Luna you in labour" I gave him my best 'no shit' wolf face.

"Now, Liam you need to lay beside her also in your wolf form. The baby will be born wolf but you two have to encourage it to turn into human, once that is done ill come back in to check on the baby ok?" I was like how what where I am really confused.

"How will she know when to push or something like that?" the contractions are now 3 minutes apart, holy shit this kid is coming and its coming freakin fast.

"Her body will tell, once again we are not like human Liam you should know that..." That was the thing I saw and heard from the doc before I howled in pain. I feel sorry for the pack to hear there Luna in pain. Liam was hushing soothing words in my mind.

Its has been 5 freakin hours!! I was trying to sleep when I had the sudden urge to push again. Liam went to the bathroom so I had to do this push on my own. I pushed and let out many deep puffs of breath as I push will all strength. Liam come running in and his eyes went wide.

~Jasmine I see the baby you did it sweetie~ What? But I still feel the need to push.

~Liam, that cant be I have the feeling to keep pushing..~

~What?~ He laid down and licked our child to encourage it shift and it did, omg it looks like its father, its a boy! That cute moment was over when I started having another contraction to push. I howled in pain once again.

~Keep going Jasmine, the baby is almost here~ I sighing of relief when I heard a little muffle of a baby wolf. I looked down to see my two babies one in human form and the other in wolf. I shifted into my human which felt so freakin good and held my baby wolf, whispering in its ear saying mummy is here. It shifted after a while to me to be shocked its another verison of Liam but Female. I couldn't help but to smile, I looked up to Liam who was holding our boy.

"Did you want to name the girl and I will name the boy?" I asked while gentle brushing my hands over my little girls hair.

"That's fine by me, I will call her Kathryn Louise Hawker" I smiled.

"My Little Kathryn, my little girl" He kissed her on the forehead.

"and he will be name Alec Thomas Hawker as I said the other week" I gave Liam a smirk.

"Oh My God, Liam we don't have two cots we only have one.." he face didn't fade it stayed happy.

"Well, I think they will stay in our room for a little while and we have a portable cot and they are small enough to fit in one at the moment" he commented while swiftly rocking little Alec side to side.

"You need rest baby, go for a shower and ill put the kids in their cot we will introduce them when you wake" he calmly picked up Kathryn from me and walked out. I struggled to get but i got there. i walled into the shower and wash my body, the hot water running down my back felt good.

After i good half hour in the shower i walked out to sleep. Liam was cooing the kids to sleep. Our room was huge he could of put the cot anywhere in the room but he put it in front of our bed at our feet. I smiled to the thought that he is a good father and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet haha. I sat on my side of the bed to lay down when Liam come up and snuggled me. Soon the darkness of a peaceful sleep consumed me.

A/N

You guys must really hate this book aye? anyways who cares its for fun. Also errors may be spotted edited to the best of my ability. Catch ya peeps cant wait for the next chapter not really because i don't think people are reading anyways bye

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks xox