Chapter Five

RECAP:
"I don't want to go school today, Liam can I hung out with you please?" he had a soft spot for my puppy eyes.
"I don't think your dad would like that....." he said as pulled out of the drive-way. I sighed.
"Oh come on jas you know you have to go school." I just looked out the window and sobbed. I closed y eyes for a second and next thing I knew we were hit by another car. I was screaming. His car wet sliding off the road. I was flung from the vehicle and hit a tree, I screamed in pain. I had one quick glance to see Liam running towards me then everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV-

As soon as the car came to a halt I jumped out of the car to heard her my mate in pain. Her scream was high pitched. I ran as fast as my human feet could take me, she looked at me and then she looked lifeless. I growl as loud as I could to let all of her pack know that she was harmed.

I sat at her body and cried.
"Jasmine baby wake up please.... PLEASE!!!!" I ended up shouting. Her father was close I could smell him.
"JASMINE STAY WITH ME PLEASE!!!!!!" I shouted once again till I was pushed away by her family and brother. I let out a little growl. I couldn't fight them at the moment my mate was hurt and badly. Paul picked her up and ran towards the road just then an ambulance pulled up and he jumped in.

Jasmine's POV-

Black, Black, shiny black that's all I could see. My body was numb, I could hear people talking around me and my father was trying to wake me up. I saw a light; it was bright and very pretty I wondered were was coming from. I felt myself walking towards the light, to see my grandfather standing at the end of the light pointing at me.
"Grandpa? Is that you?" he nodded, he was whispering with thing. I couldn't hear him over the constant beeping noise.
"Jasmine Hash, turn around go back, its not your time" he said in a calming voice.
"What do you mean Grandpa?" I was confused, what did he mean. He voice faded and all different voices and beeping noises took over my hearing. Then everything went quiet and I was back in the same black place I was before.

Liam's POV-

Sitting on the edge of my seat with my head between my hands letting little tears drip on the floor. How did I not see that car coming and now my gorgeous baby is in here fighting for her life. I started shaking in fear I need to let my wolf at he is in pain. The doctor came out and I stood up as fast as I could.
"Is she going to make it?" I said to the doctor, he just blankly blinked at me.
"IS SHE OK GOD DAMN IT" I shouted.
"She has sustained serious injuries.. We can only hope from here on" His words crusted my heart. She was on her death bed and all we could do was hope, I wish I could do more.

------------- 5 Days later--------------------------

She is still in her coma, I cant handle this anymore I haven't been able to sleep or eat. I miss her, I missed our little arguments, her soft lips and her laughter. I need her to come back to me. I need my mate.

Jasmine's POV-

I was really over this black room I was in. There was black to the left and to the right. I felt someone squeezing my hand and light tears dripping onto my arm.
"Jasmine Hash, you are my mate, my other half. You have been the one I have waited for since I turned sixteen." The persons voice was filled with sorrow. He kissed right hand, which made me left hand twitch.
"Jasmine baby, please I know you can hear me, I saw your fingers move.. Open your eyes please" His voice sounded so excited and filled with joy. Who was this man talking to me. I slightly opened my eyes blinking to adjust to the lighting in the room. To end up seeing the most handsome man I've ever seen. I knew who it was now.
"Liam" I whispered. He smiled to the sounded of my voice.
"Oh jasmine" he hug me. My father came busting in.
"Jasmine thank god your awake" He came and gave me hug. We sat there chatting about the accident for a good hour and half when the doctor finally came in.
"Ah, Jasmine Hash your finally awake, but sadly you still have to stay under supervisor as you have not fully held yet." His face looked evil i didnt trust him at all. Liam saw the look on my face and he understood.
"Doc, i don't mean to interrupt but i wish for a female doctor to look after jasmine if you wouldn't mind." He just nodded and walked away.

A/N-
Sorry for any errors and i hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for not updating sooner I've been busy.