Chapter Thirteen

I sat on the floor staring at Liam. We are going to be parents is all that running around in my head. I had gulped down the glass of water but just to bring it back up again.

"Maybe you something to eat to keep everything down?" Liam was trying i know he was but think about it if i cant keep water down how am i going to keep food down...

"Liam, call the pack doc we might need to check if the baby is okie. Like if I'm not keeping anything down how will the baby survive" he nodded and called the pack doctor through the mind-link. Within minute he was here with a nurse.

"Alpha Luna. What do i have the pleasures of being here today?" he looked between us too. I was laying on the bed trying to relax.

"We think jasmine is pregnant as she isn't keep anything down not even water." he sounded so worried i sat slight but only to welcomed by dizziness and light headed.

"Ah.... well alpha you see when a female werewolf is pregnant her inner chooses if they wanted to be in wolf form or human during the pregnancy. And the by the looks of it her wolf wishes to be in wolf form during this pregnancy" he explained a little more after a zoned out my head hurt really bad.

~let me transform please and ill promise not to make you puke anymore~ she whined through my head.

~ stop your hurting my head and fine but please don't hurt m-our baby~ i sadly asked her

~ why would i hurt this baby jasmine he is going to a great ruler~ she spoke with joy and happiness.

~ its a boy?~ with that she transformed into her wolf form and walked into the closet.

(L-Liam j-jasmine ::mind-linking)

L~ where are you going in the closet

J~ i don't know my wolf has control over my body.

L~ okie ill come in a second ill finish up with the doc.

J~ okie.

Liam's POV~

"Also another thing i wouldn't ignore her and time during this pregnancy as its the first and her wolfs hormones are a lot stronger than humans. She will also make a nest somewhere safe and warm for the pup, when it gets closer i will explain the rest. Good day alpha" he said walking out the door.

I walked into the closet to see her wolf pushing the sofa that was in there into the bed room, she grabbed the spare pillows and blankets where ever she could find and started making a circle big enough for two wolfs. I sighed, her wolf was so pretty. I came back from dreamland to be face to face with her wolf which she looked very playful at the moment.

"You wanna play aye?" her big wolf head just nodded Jasmine must be sleeping. I was just about to shift when i heard screaming and shouting down stairs, so i hopped up and checked it out.

"Kevin what the fuck is going on here?" he was holding to guys apart.

"Alpha these two were fighting of which i don't know of" i looked between them.

"Well, tell me why you guys are fighting or you both will be sleeping in the cells for the night for disturbing the Luna's rest" i shouted at them. At that moment jess come walking down.

"Luna" they all said with respect.

"Why is she in her wolf form, i thought we weren't allowed to be in our wolf form in the house!" someone said in amongst the people.

" Thats matter is none of your business" i shouted at all of them. Jess come up and rubbed her head on my leg. I smiled.

~Liam~ jess purred my name making me feel weak in the knees.

~ yes jess?~ i tilted my head sideways.

~I'm hungry. And i feel like chicken and corn~ i laughed.

"Can someone please make the luna chicken and corn thanks" i shouted to everyone and a couple of the women scattered to the kitchen.

"Now boys what is the problem here?" i got serious again.

"He slept with my mate and the filthy bastard didn't us protection and now she is pregnant with his child" he screamed and tried to attack him again. That topic made jess whine. Everyone looked at her with confusion.

"Well, rise that child like your own and I'm pretty sure she will have your children soon enough and you, your dirty bastard i have a surprise for you" i mentally laughed at myself.

"Your punishment is you are to become the pact omega and when someone is done making sweet love to there mates you shall clean their bins and collect all the used protections and throw them out. This will teach you for next time to use protection!" i yelled at him and half of the pact surrounding us giggled. Jess whined again and i looked down her.

~ whats wrong baby?~ i asked worried

~ i am hungry and sleepy and jasmine is sleeping but i am not i want to sleep and eat~ i laughed.

~ your so cute jessie, and go and see if it ready darling~ she trotted off in the kitchen but soon to be running to the bathroom short time after. I ran after her to the bathroom and jess vomiting.

~ you okie baby?~ she looked at me with sad eyes.

~ they said soon and one of them gave me some milk and it down go down well~ i sighed and rubbed behind her ears. I flushed the toilet and walked out with jess on my heals.

"Okie ladies is the food almost done?" They turned and bowed in respect.

"Yes alpha just wanting for the corn to heat up" the turned back and continue. I sat in the chair with Jessie's head on my lap and her eyes closed like she was resting.

"Can you take it up my room on a tray please? i think the luna fell asleep" they giggled and did as they were told. I walked up to our room and placed jessie in her nest. I shifted into my wolf and laid with her and soon darkness consumed me as well.

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a while stupid work put me on all week. Anyways enjoy and i hope that i didn't make to many errors. Love you all.

Im having a competition if i get 800 reads and 18 votes and the prize is that someone gets to write a whole chapter for alpha who... :D

Talk soon my lovelies.

Vote

Comment

Shate