"I-I've been up since 4."

"Why didn't you wake me? We could've talked for hours." Harry smiled slightly.

"You were fast asleep, I didn't want to be rude." Louis looked down to avoid eye contact, but realized that was no better, because then all he saw was Harry's firm tatted chest.

"I-" Louis blushed fiercely, sitting up, looking at his wall. Harry chucked, sitting up next to him.

"We're two men, you can admire my chest and tattoos." Harry bumped Louis' shoulder teasingly.

"Shuddup." Louis murmured quietly, his cheeks becoming more red.

"So what's for breakfast, darling?" Harry ran his hand through his hair.

"What you make, or Starbucks." Louis shrugs, trying to ignore the fact that Harry called him darling.

"How I make both of us breakfast?"

"Sounds good to me." Louis stood up, walking to his dresser.

"You have a nice butt." Harry bluntly said, watching Louis' mesmerizing hips sway. Louis became flustered again. He rushed to get sweat pants on and about fell in the process.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Hey Louis?" Harry stood up, not bothering to reach for his sweatpants.

Louis tried to look at anything except Harry, "y-yeah?"

"Can I... Can I kiss you?"

"What." Louis widened his eyes, looking at Harry in shock.

"Well I mean, I woke up to you staring at me... And I- I just thought maybe you were changing your mind about me... And I just want to ya know, help figure it out, I guess." Harry stepped closer, Louis just watched him move closer till there noses were centimeters from touching.

"I just need a yes or no." Harry whispered, resting his left hand on Louis hip.

"I-" Louis froze, staring at Harry's lips, "yes." Harry smiled, lifting his right hand to the back of Louis neck, pulling him in slowly. Louis didn't exactly know what to do or expect; he placed his hands on Harry's chest, and stood up on his tippy toes, so they were more level headed.

Louis closed the space, impatient with how slow Harry was going. Harry wrapped his left arm around Louis back, pulling him closer. Louis moved his hands up to Harry's face so it would be less of an awkward position. Harry bit at Louis' bottom lip, making him gasp, and giving Harry the perfect leeway to slip his tongue into Louis' mouth. Louis wrapped his hands in Harry's hair, unintentionally pulling it. Harry moaned, making Louis freeze; Louis pulled back, both of them panting, and pulled Harry's hair again. Harry fluttered his eyes shut and gasped.

"S-stop." Harry muttered, and Louis instantly dropped his hands.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be.. I-I was getting hard." A small splash of pink rose onto Harry's cheeks.

"Oh." Louis said, beaming. He was strangely proud that he turned Harry on.

"Yea." They both sat in silence for a minute, caring their breath before Louis decided to be an asshole.

"Wait when I did this?" Louis said teasingly, reaching up and fisting Harry's curls between his fingers. Harry bit his lip, his eyes shutting, his breath audibly hitching.

"Lou-" Harry moaned out. Louis smirked, tangling his other hand in Harry's hair, enjoying the look on Harry's face.

"D-don't start something you can't finish." Harry gasped out, both of his hands gripping Louis' waist.