[Special Chap] A Letter To You

To the lucky girl that have marry him,

Please take care of him. Be by his side always. Tell him it's okay whenever he falls. Remind him its totally fine to shed a tear in front of you. Compliment him when he does his best. He likes it. Hold on to him because you're carrying my whole world. I can't say being with him could be easy, but please, stay. Cook his favourite foods when he gets home. He'll love you even more. Dont get affected when his fans hates you. Just know that his true ones will always support him no matter what. Never stop loving him. He chose you. Among other girls, you stole his precious heart. I wont get to be his arms even for a second where as you can for eternity. The times i dream of waking up and see his face, you get to see it for the rest of your life. I've loved him for as long as i could and in fact, i still do. I love every bits of him. Its amazing how love can change everyone. But everything comes with price to pay and its hurt me to love him sometimes. He brings an equal amount of pains just as much happiness he bring to my life. And i know, you means the whole world to him and he means the whole world to me. When he finds his eternity soon, its time to me to find mine as well. Please let him know that im thankful for him that he entered my life and taught me about the real value of love.

- His fan

------

Aku menyeka pipi yang basah dengan airmata. Entah kenapa, aku rasa terharu tapi dalam pada masa yang sama rasa serbasalah. Kai beruntung ada fan yang macam dia ni. Betapa sayangnya dia pada Kai tapi dia tak pernah pun melepaskan rasa sakit, cemburu dia dengan kata kata kasar. Malah, dia hantarkan surat macam tu pada aku :'))

Aku membuka account instagram. Gambar aku yang bergaun pengantin putih aku pilih untuk dimuatnaikkkan dalam instagram. Seketika aku berjeda, cuba menyusun ayat yang tak akan mengguriskan hati sesiapa.

Dear my husband's fans,

Thanks for being with him no matter what happens. I know it's not easy to let our bias go. I know you guys have so much pain when seing Kai with me :')) it's okay if you want to say something bad about me but please not Kai. Kai is your idol, your bias. Love him as much as you always do. Never left him because everything he need is your loves. Even tho i'm his wife, but to him, you are his everything. A fans. Thankyou for loving Kai. Thankyou for stay with him. Thankyou so much. And also i want to apologize to everyone. I hope you guys can accept our marriage.. i know it's not easy. It's okay. Don't be so afraid to keep loving Kai. I'm not angry or jealous. i was with you in a same fandom, an Exo-L. Till now and forever.. 💕

- His wife

Send.

Aku tersenyum tipis. Aku harap sangat akan ada fans yang macam 'dia' tu. Dan aku harap perkahwinan aku dengan Kai akan diterima semua orang walaupun aku tahu bukan senang.

×××××××××××