Chapter 34

It was soon time to go home from school. Sadie is a hoe. It's official. She was still all over Jared. I don't know if she thinks me and Jared are a couple but we're not.

I'm sure he doesn't like me but he's an ok dude. I've been saying that for so long. I chuckled and reached up to open my locker and drop of my books. I got the next three weeks of homework done.

This of course was when the group or Jared wasn't stopping me. I work really slow though. I could've done more.

I know I had to meet the group in out 'place' so we could go home. Or to Jasmine's house.

Jared was holding my hand.

"Yo you want a selfie or something?" I asked.

"I'm holding your hand." Jared said chuckling.

"This is abnormal to do with a guy. There's only certain things I do with certain people." I said and Jared laughed.

"Beautiful you're to cute. Come on let's go." Jared said.

I shrugged as we walked home.
********************
"What movie should we watch tonight?" Jasmine asked. "Please not a horror movie." I begged.

"I'll hold you." Jared whispered smirking.

"Come on Aubrey. Please." Annie begged.

"I don't care if your name is Pepper from Annie. You're not watching a horror movie or I'm pressing charges." I said.

"Please beautiful?" Jared begged. He looked at me with his gray eyes. They sparkled.

"Are you happy Jared?" I snapped. "I don't know. Are you happy?" He asked "No." I snapped. "Then I'm not happy." He said.

"Cheesy idiot. Nobody's getting popcorn either." I snapped as they put in the horror movie. I grabbed the bowl and they groaned.

"One or the other." I said. The nodded in agreement and continued watching the movie.

"Beautiful can I get some?" Jared asked. I moved to the other end of the couch.

"No." I said. He moved closer to me.

I wasn't scared by this so I shrugged as he put his arms around me. Normal. "Please." He whispered. I nodded in defeat.

"Here." I said glaring at him. He kissed my forehead and I put my head on his chest falling asleep. This was only so I wouldn't see another horror movie that would ruin my dreams.

The last thing I felt was Jared playing with my hair and me feeling... things.
************************
"So you guys want to come to a football game?" I asked.

"Why? Who's gonna be there?" Annie asked.

"Alexa Brooks. Jayden Smith. My sister Audrey James. Jake Blue-"

"What?! You just named the best running back a nice college quarter back and your sister is a wide receiver?!" Drake yelled.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Jayden Smith is gonna be there?!" Josh yelled.

"Yup. Audrey is my sister and her fiancée is Jake. Her best friend is Alexa and her best friends fiancée is Jayden." I said smiling.