Chapter 1

Alexa's Pov

I woke up and struggled against my boyfriends grasp.

"Jay." I said. He stirred and pulled me closer making me sigh. I have an idea.

I pecked his lips and his eyes fluttered open with a smile. A heart flipping smile. My heart did a few flips.

He was shirtless and he looks hot. I caught myself staring.

"Hey baby girl you can look later." Jay said. I blushed but got out of bed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said.

"Can I come?" Jay asked.

"No. But I love you." I said. I pecked his lips and I think that's the biggest mistake I could've made. I was about to pull away but he had my head firmly in place.

"Jay not right now." I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww baby girl we can do this for 5 minutes right?" Jay asked.

"2." I bargained.

Jay nodded but crashed his lips on mine and I kissed him back. I put a hand on his right cheek and moved back on the bed but pulled him to me.

I played with the hem of his shirt.

"Yours has to go too baby girl." Jay said huskily.

I nodded and he took mine off and I took his off while we kissed each other.

"Ok enough." I whispered. Jay pouted but pecked my lips cheek forehead and neck. But he pecked my lips again.

"Just a little more." He begged.

"Jay get the hell off of me." I said pushing him.

He chuckled but out his arms around me.

"I want you later." He whispered and kissed my nose.

"Horny." I said rolling my eyes.

"But this is the only way you love me." He said and I chuckled before rolling my eyes again.

I went in the shower to get ready for class.

"Bye." I said.

"Hey wait for me." Jay said. I smiled and nodded.

"You know I'll never know if it's the eyes the smile or the body I fell in love with. Maybe it's all three." Jay said and I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Cheesy. Come on. Let's go." I said smiling.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to first period.

"Wait." I said grabbing Jay. I saw Jake and Audrey and everyone else around this paper. We were the only girls. Audrey has been my best friend since sophomore year and her boyfriend Jake is my friend too.

"Football tryouts today after school. Bring your A game. Everyone is aloud. Including girls." I said bro hugging Audrey.

There were like 22 people around the paper. That means all of us can be on the team.

"Wait Alexa Brooks goes to our college?" One guy asked.

"Yeah. And she's taken." Jay said smiling.

"Damn it." He said.

We all laughed but we quickly made our way to class.

"So you going for quarter back?" Audrey asked. I nodded already getting lost in my book.

"Shh. It's reading time." Jay said and Audrey laughed.
****************
It was tryouts and all of kids were there.

"Well there's enough positions for all of you to be on the team but I want to see what you can do. You know it's cool to have Alexa Brooks on our team." Coach said smiling at me.

"Yeah get on with the tryouts coach I got homework to do. No special treatment." I said.

"Ok. Let's go." Coach said.
*****************
"What you working for?" Coach asked me.

"Quarter back." I said looking down. You know how intimidating coach is.

"Look at me Brooks." Coach said.

"You know I think you'd make a good... Running back." Coach said.

I looked down again.

"Mark and Mason you guys are safety's. Steven and Stephen are cornerbacks. Jay and Audrey wide receivers. I want Jake as a quarter back-"

"Why do I have to be quarter back. Why can't Alexa be quarter back?" Jake asked.

"Oh suck it up and be a man." Audrey said rolling her eyes.

"See now that's a good girlfriend." Coach said.

"How'd you know I was-"

"I see the way you look at her. Patrick Star could eventually figure it out." Coach said rolling his eyes.

"You still watch spongebob too?" I asked smiling.

"Do I still watch spongebob? I think that's like the one nineties show everyone watches." Coach said smiling.

"Anyways uh Tyson and Percy are defensive tackles. Franklin and Victor are defensive ends. Cody and Jackson you are linebackers. Thomas you are a tight end. Jack you are a full back. Tom you are a center. Brandon you are a left tackle and Henry your a right tackle. Ben your left guard and Sean you are right guard. Joshua your the snapper. Drake your the holder. Simon your the kicker.  And best for last Brooks your running back." Coach said.

"Damn. Whatever you people are you are because I know I couldn't keep up with all the positions. Basketball only has five positions." I said. Coach laughed.

"If you want it easy then go play basketball." Coach said.

"Ok I didn't say that." I said.

"Alright then. Game in 1 week." Coach said.

"Damn. You guys don't waste time with these games." Audrey said.

"Practice tomorrow at 5 to 7. Your late you run up and down the field for as long as I want you to." Coach said and I nodded.

"Hit the showers you smell like shit. But if you work the hardest you smell the worst so take your smell as a good thing." Coach said and we laughed.
*************
So how'd you like the first chapter? Good? Bad? In the middle? Please tell me what you think and don't forget to give it a star.