Chapter 7

Kayla's Pov

I woke up this morning to my phone buzzing.

I looked at the phone. Dad.

I watched as Jason woke up to my phone buzzing. But I was still scared.

"Kay." Jason said kissing my forehead. I moved closer to him.

"I'll answer it." Jason whispered. He pecked my lips and I hugged him and he held me close.

Jason's Pov

"What do you want James?" I snapped.

"Where's my daughter?" He asked.

"Where's your daughter? I'm not telling you." I snapped.

He chuckled.

"You know I like you right?" He asked.

"You trying to confuse me?" I asked.

"Look I just want to talk to her. She's been ignoring me." He replied.

Kay was still snuggled up against me and I was still stroking her hair.

"Tell him I died." Kay whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Look you're not talking to her." I said and hung up.

Kay was practically crying now and I walked over to her.

"He's gone." I said. She nodded and I pecked her lips but that wasn't enough. She pulled me back on her and I smiled.

"You want me?" I asked smirking as I kissed the corner of her mouth and around it. She nodded violently.

I smirked wider and touched her cheek making her shiver but I put my lips against hers.

I reached for her shirt and she nodded a bit and I smiled and took it off. I looked at her six pack. She works out.

I stared and started drooling making her chuckle.

"That's hot." I said and she smiled.

She sucked on my neck while her finger tips lightly scratched my back I growled and let out a moan.

She reached for my shirt shyly though and I chuckled and took it off. Now it was her turn to stare.

"Damn." She said smiling. I chuckled and kissed her again but laid her down on the bed slowly.

I put my lips on hers again but my hand found my way to her sensitive clit. I touched it and she gasped and looked at me.

"Only if you want me to." I whispered.

"I'm ready." She promised and I kissed her.

I took off my pants and she got wide eyes.

"Holy cow. You are a man." She said and I laughed.

"Yes I am. And this man wants you." I said huskily and she shivered again.

"It's gonna hurt Kay." I whispered and she nodded.

"Ok." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure." She said and with that I made a thrust.
******************
Audrey's Pov

I woke up next to Aubrey. She came to us this evening. Jake was holding her and she was close to him. Took my man so I'm taking a picture.

They woke up.

"Tiger did you take a picture?" Jake asked.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"You can post it. Your boyfriend is warm." Aubrey said snuggling closer to him. I laughed.