Norman Imagine

How is it possible I fall more and more in love with this man with each picture I see of him?? *swoon*

*mature content*

Y/N's POV

"Are you serious, Norman?" I spoke into the phone, sadly as he broke the news.
"Yeah, I'm sorry baby..Work is crazy right now. Season premiere and everything.."
Norman was originally supposed to be home for a day or two before he went back to work but he was now staying the whole time and wouldn't be back home for another 2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks already and it was killing me..
I knew how things would be when we got together with his job and everything but it could be too overwhelming at points.
"I'm sorry, Y/N.." He apologized again when I didn't say anything. I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see my reaction
"It's fine, Norm. I could just um..catch up on this book my mom gave me. She said it's a best seller." I tried to stop the tears that were forming in my eyes.
"Babe.."
"So, how's filming going? I know you mentioned it being extremely hot in Atlanta--" my voice broke a little and I knew my act was over,
"Baby..you know how much I love seeing you. I'll be home as soon as possible. Please don't cry.." Norman spoke sadly into the phone. I stopped crying and took deep breaths
"I'm sorry..I just miss you so much, Norm."
"I know and I miss you too just as much. Wipe those tears, they'll puff up your pretty face."
I blushed and laughed as I wiped my face then sighed, feeling a little sad again
"I love you, Norm." I whispered into the phone.
"I love you too, Y/N. I'll call you the next time I'm on break, okay?"
"Okay, bye babe."
"Bye."

Norman's POV

I always felt bad when Y/N and I couldn't spend a day together..it did get hard at times but we always got through it. I'm going to send her flowers later..
"Hey, Norman! Wait up!" I heard Robert call behind me as I was about to leave my trailer and go to my hotel for the night.
"What's up?"
"Well, I actually came by to let you know that some of the cameras aren't working properly and it'll take some people two days to fix it so, you won't need to come into work until we call you--"
Robert didn't have enough time to finish his sentence because I was already bolting to my car. I get to go home and see Y/N! I sped to the hotel to get my belongings and grabbed my phone to call Y/N to tell her the happy news but I stopped short. I think I'm gonna surprise her! She'll love it!
I booked my flight and rushed out the door, straight to the airport.

I made it to the airport in no time and saw it was only 7:45. My flight left in a short time and it would only take an hour and 15 minute flight back home so Y/N would still be awake by the time I got back. I smiled to myself as I sat and waited for the announcement of my flight. I felt my phone vibrating and saw it was Y/N calling, probably to ask why I haven't called which I totally forgot to do BEFORE I got on my plane..fuck. I hesitantly answered the phone, praying I wouldn't be caught
"Hello?"
"Hey, Norm!"
"What's up, buttercup?" I grinned at how cheerful she was.
"Nothing, I was actually about to take a bath but I haven't heard from you."
I gulped a bit before answering
"Uh yeah, sorry about that. We've just been reallllyyy busy with filming and what not."
"It's okay." She piped, god she was so adorable.
"Flight 267 is now boarding. Please proceed to Gate E for ticket authorization."
SHIT
"Uh, Norm? Are you at the airport?"
"I'm not at the airport. Pfftt." I said, handing the flight attendant my ticket
"You're in Row 32 Seat C. Enjoy your flight, sir!" The lady smiled. Goddammit..
"Okay, now that sounds like you're at the airport.."
Quick, think Reedus..
"Uh no, I'm watching a movie with Andy and Steven." Smooth.
"Oh..okay, we'll I'm going to take my bath now. Do you want me to call you when I get out? I'll probably read that book I was telling you about then go to sleep."
"No, it's okay. I'll talk to you in the morning, babe. I love you!" I rushed just to be sure no one else blew my cover.
"I love you too." I heard her kiss the phone and then we hung up.
Home here I come!