Mac Imagine

A/N: Oh my god! This book got 1K reads and 100 votes! Thank you guys so much. I'm glad you're all enjoying it! 😊

*mature content*

Y/N's POV

I woke to something poking against my thigh and felt an arm snake its way around my waist and grope my breast.
"Well, good morning to you, too." I sleepily smiled to myself as I heard a grunt from behind me
"Mmmf. Damn right it is." Mac squeezed my breast again and buried his head into my neck, biting my soft spot, earning a soft moan from me.
"Nooooo. We can't. You have work in an hour. Besides, haven't you had enough from last night?" I asked, moving away from his touch, only to be pulled back.
"Can't resist this pussy. Y'Know that." He rasped and cupped my sex through my underwear, making me jump slightly. "Fuck work."
I chuckled and pushed him away and stood
"Up. Come on, before Shane fires you."
Mac groaned and sat up at the edge of the bed in front of me, pulling me close by my hips
"He ain't gonna do shit. Pussy 'll probably chicken out if he even tried."
"I don't care. Go and shower quickly before I hose you down like you do with Hoss." As if on que, the dog ran into the room and sat, wagging his tail happily at Mac and I at the sound of his name.
"Join me?"
"Mmm. As tempting as that is, I don't trust you. You're like a damn animal when it comes to sex and you don't seem to know the term 'quickie'" I said and pryed my his hands off my hips.
"Ugh. Fine. Ya owe me later." He grumbled and smacked my ass hard and I yelped. Mac went to shower and I left the room to start my daily routine, Hoss trotting behind closely.

After Mac left, it was pretty much just Hoss and I lounging around once I cleaned the small room and tidied up the living room space along with heading to the grocery store for some stuff. I sighed and looked at the clock. It read 6:15. I looked at Hoss who laid beside me on the couch, his head on his paws. Mac would flip shit if he knew he was up here but I was always the one who was nice to him and he didn't shed or anything so I allowed it when he wasn't here.
"Wanna help me make dinner?" I asked him. He barked a happy bark and sat up, happily panting with his tongue out. "Alright, buddy. Come on."
I stood and went to the room to change close since it was probably 85 degrees in the house. I didn't know how to turn the generator on so I always had to wait for Mac to get home to get air conditioning.
Changing into my short shorts and tanktop, I made my way to the kitchen, fed Hoss and started on dinner. Mac would be home late some nights so I had a good 45 minutes until he got home. Since it was quiet in the house besides Hoss' loud chewing, I decided to play some music. Searching through Mac's music, I couldn't find anything I particularly liked until I came across the Dirty Dancing soundtrack. I grinned and pressed 'Play'; the song 'Do You Love Me?' By the Contours blared through the speakers and I got to work on dinner, dancing freely.

Mac's POV

Work was shit as always and I just wanted to get home and fuck Y/N so hard she'd see stars..
Pulling into my parking space, I heard music blaring through the house and raised an eyebrow before jumping out of the truck and advancing towards the house. Slamming the door shut, I was met by Hoss jumping all over me excitedly, his tail knocking things off the table
"Calm down, ya dumbass! Yer knockin shit off the table!" I tried to yell over the music but it seemed to excite him more, thinking I was singing along. Irritated, I shoved him off and walked towards the kitchen to find Y/N
"Y/N! Why the fuuuuuuuuucking shit..." My words dragged on as I saw Y/N absentmindedly dancing to the song..well, to me it looked like she was thrusting her hips around to the music as she was finishing dinner. Either way, it was very sexual.
She didn't notice me walk in so I pulled a chair out and sat down, enjoying every second. I felt my dick harden as she continued to dance and swing her sexy hips. Good lord she's trying to kill me.. Y/N finalized her finishing touches on dinner and turned to put it in the oven and jumped once she saw me sitting there, smirking at her.
"Fuck, Mac! I didn't hear you come in. I thought you didn't get off work until--" she stopped once she saw the time "oh..guess I lost track of time." She stopped the music.
"Mmm. Don't let that stop ya from yer dancin."
"You saw that?" She laughed and I nodded
"Come dance with me then." She smiled and put dinner in the oven and stood in front of me, grabbed my my hands, making me stand.
"I don't dance. I fuck." I grunted and pulled her close, squeezing her plump ass, earning a giggle from her.
"So you've never seen Dirty Dancing?" She asked
"Pfft. I have. I just ain't dancin'. Shit's gay."
Her eyes seemed to glow darker as she pressed replay to the song and pulled me closer herself
"Sure didn't seem gay as much considering you got excited." She smirked, rubbing my dick up and down, causing me to groan.
"Fine...I hate when ya do that shit. How do ya do it?" I asked, rolling my eyes, knowing she got me.
"Pretend like when we're having sex." I smirked widely and she smacked my arms, laughing "Okay not the full concept, like thrusting only swiveling your hips." She explained and placed her hands on my hips, guiding me through the steps.