Daryl Imagine

*mature content*

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Rick and his group came to Alexandria and its been going...okay...Not that I didn't like Glenn, Maggie, Carol, Carl or especially little adorable baby Judith but...Rick kind of scared me although I knew he just wanted to protect his group, but there were times where he'd be spacing out on their porch and if you'd approach him unexpectedly, he'll pull his gun on you. It's happened to me quite a few times I've brought food over but I never told Deanna or Aiden, my boyfriend.
Even though I'm with Aiden, I've taken a big interest in a certain man in Rick's group and his name was Daryl Dixon. He was the complete opposite of Aiden and I guess that's why I took a liking to him. Though he never did more than stare or shrug at me whenever I talked to him, I found him very attractive in a mysterious sort of way. The way his long hair fell to his shoulders, his dark clothing, angel wing vest which drove me wild whenever he rode his motorcycle (*swoon*) or the fact that he had a crossbow that showed off his huge toned muscles everytime he shot it made me want to jump all over him but I couldn't due to the fact I was with Aiden obviously.

It wasn't that I wasn't happy with Aiden because I definitely was but ever since Rick and his group came, he's changed and not for the good. Apparently, Aiden and Nicholas took Glenn, Tara, and Noah out for a run and it got nasty as Tara was almost killed by a walker they chained up to play with which resulted in Glenn punching Aiden in the face, but not before mentioning how it was their fault our last crew they went out with got killed and I stupidly tried to break up the fight only to be pushed back onto the ground by Aiden. I sat there shocked by his actions but even more as Daryl picked him up and rammed him into the ground after. Deanna came and quickly broke the fight up. Glenn helped me up
"Thank you." I smiled and looked at Daryl who was walking away. I glared at Aiden then stormed into the house we shared, slamming the door only for it to open again and footsteps followed mine into the kitchen as I filled a glass with water.
"What the hell was that, Y/N?!" Aiden yelled as he held his bleeding nose. I turned setting my glass down and frowned at him
"What was what? You almost got Tara killed! What are you and Nicholas doing chaining up walkers to play with instead of just killing them like we're supposed to do! You need to be considerate about everyone's lives including members of Rick's group." He scoffed
"I don't even know why my mom let them in here. They're gonna get us killed.." I had to laugh
"Them get us killed? What about your little carnival game out there that almost cost someone's life? Glenn was right..." I whispered the last part. Aiden stood and moved closer to me
"What did you say?" He growled. I didn't answer, I just stared up at him in slight fear as he towered over me. I shuddered in fear as he smacked the glass next to us across the room, causing it to shatter. Aiden just glared at me and walked into our bedroom, slamming the door.

Tears started to fall as I ran out of our house and to the house here Rick and his group lived to talk to Maggie, Michonne, Tara, or Rosita since they were the very few women I trusted her besides Deanna but I couldn't tell her that her son did something like that. Knocking lightly on the door, I didn't even realize the man that sat on the ledge of porch.
"They ain't here." Daryl grunted knowing I was looking for any of the girls and I looked at him, desperately trying to wipe the last of my tears away and coughed awkwardly
"Um..do you know when they'll be back? Or where they went?" I shyly asked. Daryl was very intimidating to talk to and him actually saying something to me for the first time made me nervous.
"Dunno. They went to Deanna's for a party." He grunted fiddling with his crossbow.
"Why didn't you go?" I asked, leaning on the post across from him.
"Why are you crying?" He returned and I subconsciously wiped my eyes again with the sleeve of my flannel.
"Aiden." I admitted and saw him perk up.
"Did he hit ya?" He asked softly and I shook my head.
"He um..he was riled up from the fight and blew up at me when I told him Glenn was right about the last group he and Nicholas went out with on a run and smashed a glass. He's never um hit me though.." I looked at him through my eyelashes. Daryl stared at me for a while, chewing on the inside of his mouth.
"Come on." He said standing up. I followed him confused on where we were going but still followed, my curiosity getting the best of me.