Marco Imagine (Pt. 1)

*mature content*

Y/N's  POV

"What would you like, Y/N?" My cousin Leon asked me as we sat down at a booth in the pizzeria with Betsy, his girlfriend and Bobby, who was apart of his gang, the Deuces.
"Can I get a chocolate milkshake?" I smiled as Leon sat back in his seat, folding his arms over his chest, smirking
"Plleeeaassee, Leo?" I pleaded and made puppy dog eyes at him.
"AWE!" Betsy squealed from her seat and Bobby just rolled his eyes at my childish antics.
"He's gonna fall for it. He always does." He whispered to Betsy. Leon held a straight face
"Y/N you know it's too early for a milkshake.."
"Come on, Leon..pleasseee? I'm 25 not 7." I held my face until he sighed and called it up to the owner, Vinny.
"I can't believe I fell for that again..."
I laughed out
"You have been since we were 8 years old." I smirked "it's a gift, really."

Drinking my victory milkshake, I sat silently at the table, listening to Betsy, Bobby and Leon talk about random things until Leon and Betsy started to make out.
"You guys are so lucky there aren't any kids around.." I laughed and Bobby  groaned as they started to get more into it.
"So, Y/N? You have your eye on anybody?" Bobby leaned closer to me, smiling, Bobby's had a crush on me for years now and I tried to be nice about turning him down but he hasn't gotten the hint. I thought Leon threatening him would be enough but I was totally wrong when he 'accidentally' walked in on me as I was changing my clothes.. He creeped me out in all honesty. I then felt his hand creep up my skirt, going unnoticed by Leon, I jumped up, causing Leon and Betsy to pull apart
"You okay, Y/N?" Leon asked and I nodded my head
"Yeah!..Um, no..I mean yes! Look, I'm gonna head home. I'll see you there.."
"You need an escort?" Bobby asked, standing and I shook my head rapidly
"No!" I shouted a little too loud so I tried to cover it up " I mean, I can handle it myself...See ya, Betsy. I'll see you at home, Leon."
"Yeah, okay.." He said, not believing anything I said "Hey, remember--"
"Yes, I know: avoid Marco and the Vipers at all cost. I know, Leon. I avoid them like the fucking plague as it is.."
I rolled my eyes and left.

Rushing out of the shop, I saw it was dark out so I quickly walked back home. As soon as I made it inside, the phone started to ring
"Hello?"
"Hey, Y/N, it's Y/b/f/n. Wanna go see the midnight showing of The Blob?"
I checked the time; 11:45. Good thing I didn't change yet and my makeup and outfit still looked good,
"Sure! I'll meet you there."
She hung up and I left the house again.
The cool night breeze felt nice on my skin as I walked down the street. The street lights illuminated the sidewalks.

Taking a quick detour through the park, I hadn't noticed the sound of footsteps following behind me closely. Turning around quickly, I saw 3 men smirking at me; holding rope, a blindfold and a cloth.
Oh shit!
I turned and started to run but they were faster as they closed in on me. One grabbed me from behind and my first instinct was to scream bloody murder but it was muffled by the cloth being tied around my head. I thrashed around in the man's arms as he held me and even stomped on his foot hard then threw my head back, hearing a sick crunch
"FUCK!" I heard him yell. I took that as my que to book it back home but I was grabbed yet again and tied up.
"Shit, she's fucking strong! Grab her man!"
I squirmed more and more and looked up to see my attacker only to be punched in the side of my face, causing me to black out.

I woke up feeling groggy and tried to raise my hand to my head to inspect the bruise I felt forming but I was stopped by the rope on my wrists. Oh right..
I couldn't see anything which made matters worse but I felt as if u were on a bed. Sitting up the best I could, I tried to stand but figured out my feet were tied to and stumbled to the ground with a thud.
"Fuck!" I cursed but it was muffled by the cloth tied around my mouth. Rushed footsteps were heard outside the room I was in and I heard the door open,
"Boss! She's awake!" A voice called. I heard another pair of footsteps and they soon entered the room as well. The blindfold was ripped from my eyes and my eyesight was blurred until it finally cleared and I scanned the room to see a variety of men. My eyes skidded to a stop once they met the eyes of Marco Vendetti. Leader of the Viper gang. I know everything there is to know about Marco and the Vipers which is why I stayed away from them like a disease. They were all sick and deserved to be put in jail to rot.
"Boss, we found her! That rat motherfucker Leon's cousin! This will make the Deuces leave us alone forever once they know we have his sweet innocent little cousin and we'll kill her if--"
A punch was sent to the man's nose by Marco and he stumbled into another man
"Are ya fuckin retarted? Once word gets out she's here with us, it'll cause more problems!" Marco screamed and another punch was sent to the man's nose, making it pour blood. "Get him out of my fucking sight!"
Two men carried the unconscious man out, and Marco looked at the man I headbutted
"Fuck happened to you?"
"She-she headbutted me..tougher than she looks, boss!" He stuttered, not wanting to be punched by Marco. Marco turned to me, smirking
"Vinnie. Untie her."
A lanky man hurriedly untied me and pulled the cloth from my lips, making me breath out. It sucked to try and breath with that in my mouth.. I glared at all the men in the room,
"Out." Marco told the remainder of men in the room. Not having to be told twice, all men ran out, leaving Marco and I in the room alone. I stood up slowly and sat on the bed, staring at Marco who was smoking a cigarette.