Marco Imagine (Pt. 2)

Y/N's POV

I placed my hand on the area where Marco ran his fingers down my face and smiled to myself. He was definitely charming but I knew he was dangerous..
Unlocking the front door, I walked inside and leaned on the door, closing my eyes and sighing. My first day here and I had already almost gotten raped by a group of men which were Marco's gang and I felt something for Marco..great.
"Trouble walking home?" I heard my Uncle whisper, bringing me from my thoughts. My uncle sat on the couch with my Aunt peacefully sleeping on his shoulder while he watched the tv that was turned to some show which was muted.
"Um,..sorry. Shops locked up though." I then saw my Aunt stir slightly as she opened her eyes and saw me
"Oh my gosh, Y/N! What happened?!"
I looked at my appearance and saw I probably looked like hell to them. I was drenched from head to toe, my shredded cardigan was over my slightly ripped tank top and I'm sure my makeup was all smudged..
"Um, nothing! I'm fine, Aunt Anne. I promise. I'm gonna go to bed though. Goodnight, I love you both." I squeaked and quickly walked to the room I was staying in before they could object. Locking the door, I shed my wet clothes and stepped into the bathroom to take a shower to rid myself of any residue.

My shower was much needed. I came out of the bathroom and steam blew around the room. I brought a comb through my slightly tangled hair and sighed satisfyingly as I put on my night clothes. Ready to turn in for the night, I pulled back the covers only to stop once I heard shouting coming from below the streets below. Curious, I crept to the window and looked down to see two men fighting- Well, one was holding the other against a brick wall by his shirt and the other was pleading desperately for the man to let him go.
I quickly recognized the slicked back hair and knew it was Marco. I didn't quite know who the other man was but I'm pretty sure he was a Viper. I watched silently as Marco got information about Leon from him then he shoved him away. Glaring after the man who was booking it down the street, Marco slicked his hair back again with his hand and lit a cigarette. As I've said before, Marco was devastatingly handsome and I probably was drooling by the way he took a drag from his cigarette.

 As I've said before, Marco was devastatingly handsome and I probably was drooling by the way he took a drag from his cigarette

Looking up, Marco's gaze found me and he smirked behind his cigarette. I awkwardly stood there and waved, making Marco grin and pull his cigarette from his mouth. He then winked as he blew smoke from his mouth and kissed the air. I swear I could have dropped dead on the spot..
I speedily moved from the window and to the bed, falling asleep with a huge blush on my cheek.

After breakfast and catching up with Aunt Anne, Uncle Vinny and I drove back to the pizzeria to start working again. Business was the the same was yesterday, some of the Deuces came and went and I even met new members. Uncle Vinny wasn't lying about how nice they were.
"Dad, can I get a candy bar?" I heard a young boy ask his father as he ordered a glass of whiskey..at 9 in the morning.
"I don't wanna hear any of that. No." He grumbled then turned to me
"Hey, sweetheart. I ain't got all day. Hurry up with that whiskey."
"Coming right up, sir." I fakely smiled and got his whiskey, slamming it on the table in front of him.
"Dad, please?" The little boy asked again which caused the man to raise his hand at him.
"What did I say? No!! Ya ask me again, you're gonna regret it, boy!"
The man's yelling started to attract attention so he stood
"Where's the bathroom, sweetheart?" He drunkily asked. I pointed towards the back and he stumbled for it. Once the man was our of sight, I grabbed the candy bar the boy was asking for and approached him.
"You okay, buddy?" I solemnly smiled, leaning on the bar. His face held a sad look as he looked up then back down, nodding a little.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Scootch.." He whispered. I decided not to ask him if it was his real name or not so I nodded and pulled the candy bar out, placing it in front of him.
"I can't pay for--"
"It's on the house. I'm paying for it." I said and pushed it closer to him. He grinned and ripped the candy bar open, taking a huge bite. Giggling, I started to clean the tables again.
It was nearing closing time and Uncle Vinny was in the back cleaning up. I finally had the chance to sit down to rest my feet until the door rung.

"Hey, dollface? Can I get a milkshake?" I heard someone ask.
"You got it--fuuuuuuck." I cursed, meeting the eyes of Marco who was sitting on a stool in front of me, smoking a cigarette.
"You--you came smoke in here." I idiotically stuttered.
"I'm sorry, where are my manners?" He said and handed me the cigarettes, allowing me to put it out. I stared at his figure as he crossed his muscular arms over his chest. His hair was in the usual slicked back style and he wore a button up shirt with the top two buttons undone, showing his black wife beater underneath.
"So, about that milkshake?" He asked and I jumped up.
"Oh. Sorry!" I quickly prepared him a chocolate milkshake topped with a cherry. I placed the milkshake in front of him
"Thanks, dollface." He said and sipped at it. "Take a seat. I don't bite..hard."
I gulped and took a seat across from him, twiddling my thumbs. Marco smirked at me as he drank his milkshake.
"Tastes great."
"Thank you.." I blushed.
"You ever tried it after you made it?"
I shook my head. Marco slid the milkshake over to me and nodded
"Go ahead."
I took a sip of the milkshake and smiled
"It's good."
Marco pulled the glass back and dipped his finger in the whipped cream the held his finger out to me
"Taste." I was hesitant but licked the velvety cream of his finger. Marco's eyes tinted into a dark color and he whipped his hand back once I was done. Downing the rest of his milkshake, I grabbed his empty glass and went to hand it to Uncle Vinny, who was at the doorway to the kitchen, crossing his arms.
"I thought I said not to go near those Vipers, Y/N? Especially Marco Vendetti!" He whispered. I looked back at Marco who was smirking at the both of us.
"I tried Uncle Vin but--...He's..I don't know. Ifs like I'm caught in his web or something."
"Looks like that spider tattoo went to use.." He grumbled then sighed "Okay, okay..Just...be careful. He has a reputation you know."
I smiled and kissed his cheek
"I know, Uncle Vin."

Walking back to Marco, I raised an eyebrow at his cigarette and he took another long drag before throwing it out, apologizing.
"Wanna get out of here?" He asked which took me by surprise. I contemplated a bit
"I don't know..my Uncle Vinny--"
"Hey! Vincenzo!" Marco yelled and my uncle came from the kitchen, wiping his hands "Mind if I steal Y/N for a while?"
My uncle nodded
"Sure, Marco. Just please keep her safe." He squinted his eyes as soon as Marco turned away to get his car.
"I'll be fine." I smiled and kissed his cheek again before taking my apron off and walking towards Marco's car.
"Ready, dollface?"

Marco and I ended up driving to the park and just sitting and talking. I was having a really nice time and Marco told me things he never told anyone.
"I ain't a pansy if that's what ya thinkin." Marco suddenly got defensive and I shook my head quickly,
"No! Of course not! You own a dangerous gang for Christ's sales!"
Marco chuckled and slid closer to me
"Ya know, some girls cower away at that. But you, you don't."
I shrugged and fiddled with the end of my dress.
"I don't know..you're not as mean as people say you are. You're actually sweet in a way sometimes."
Marco raised his eyebrow, leaning closer to me
"And how am I nice?" He asked in a whisper and I gulped, nervously 
"Um..I--I don't know..you haven't hurt me yet and-and I--"
Marco stopped me as he placed a finger to my lips.
"It's not important anyways." He chuckled at my stuttering "All you need to know is that, I ain't gonna hurt you."
Damn..I don't know why Marco was being nice to me rather than everyone..
"Because, I like you. Unlike everyone else." He answered. I must've spoke my thoughts without knowing..oops. "Yeah, you did."
Dammit... I then awkwardly sat and  smiled at Marco
"Ya shouldn't be nervous, dollface. Like I said, ain't nothin to be afraid of."
Before I knew it, Marco's lips were on mine. Holy hell..his lips were soft. I melted into the sweet kiss and even lived my hand to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss a little more. Marco's hand reached up to my cheek and cupped it lightly. We both pulled away after a while to catch our breaths
"Was..was that alright?" I asked self consciously. Marco only chuckled lowly and pulled me onto his lap

"It was more than alright, dollface. Shall we continue?"

---------------------------------------------

I'm gonna be honest, I've lost track of the requests I've gotten but it's okay now! I organized it all around and it's all good ☺️

I was also planning on writing the next chapter in my Daryl story buuuut my internet is off so it will be pushed back a little bit 😅😁

Please vote, comment and send in your requests! 💞