Birthday- Shhh!

It had been a couple of weeks since the baby was born and I'm getting closer to my birthday. I was currently sitting in my big bath tub with bubbles covering me. I was quietly singing along to the music playing on my phone. After a little while I got out of my bath and wrapped the towel around me. I let the water go and walked out into my room where I shut the door. I heard someone clear their throat.
"Get out Harry," I pointed to my door.
"Fine," he grumbled and walked out.
I smiled to myself as I brought out my clothes. I have nothing at all to do today, I don't think I do. I pulled on some pajama pants that were white from PINK and read KISS THIS on my butt, then a white tank top that revealed a little cleavage. I put on some black socks and walked downstairs, my long, curly brown hair bouncing.
"Love, is that how you're going to the hotel?" Harry asked looking at my pajamas. That's what was going on.
"Yes, it is," I said as I walked backwards to my room. I began throwing outfits and bras and panties in my suitcase. When I finished packing I walked back downstairs and set my bag down.
"I'm ready now!" I exclaimed as I extended out my arms and gave a smile.
Harry chuckled and rolled my suitcase out to the car where the boys were already waiting. I grabbed my phone and some converse then slipped them on and locked the door as I walked out.
"Oh, I like your pants," Harry laughed behind me.
"Thanks," I smiled as I turned around and walked to the car,

We had spent two hours in the car and I was getting hungry and antsy.
"When are we gonna be there Liam?" I tapped his shoulder.
"Soon, beautiful, soon," he gave a smile.
"Ok," I nodded and sat back down.
"Haha, your butt says 'kiss this'," Niall laughed.
"I know, I love these pants for that reason," I smiled,"Liam?"
"Yes," he answered.
"I'm a little hungry," I said,"My tummy hurts coz of it."
"McDonald's everyone?" Liam asked.
"Yes!" They all nodded.
"Taco Bell!" I cheered as I pointed to the Taco Bell.
"I don't care! I just want food," Niall said.
"Taco Bell!" Harry smiled.
Liam drove us to the Taco Bell and ordered for us. I ate happily and drank my Baja Blast quickly. After I finished I ate some of Cinnabon Delights. They were amazing, but Harry took some of them from me. My stomach still kind of hurt after though.

"Harry?" I rubbed my eyes.
"Yes," he looked at me.
"When are we gonna be there?" I whispered as I yawned.
"Soon, love," he stroked my cheek,"Get some rest." He leaned his head on my shoulder and I leaned mine on Niall's shoulder. We both fell asleep, but woke up once we got to the hotel. I was now wide awake and energetic. I skipped up to our hotel room and sat on the bed.
"I.... Have to pee," I giggled.
"Then go pee," Harry laughed.
I got up and went to go pee. I found out that my stomach was hurting because I had gotten my period. Well, this sucks. I brought no tampons or pads and I was stuck here for a little while. I washed my hands and walked back out. I face planted into the bed and then lifted my head up.
"Can you do something for me?" I asked Harry.
"Anything," Harry smiled.
"I got my period," I frowned.
"I'll be back," he kissed the top of my head and grabbed a key.
"Thanks, babe," I called after him, but he had already left.
I waited for a little, the whole time I was having cramps and wanting to cry because I hate this thing.
"I'm back," Harry said in a soft voice.
"Harry," I gave a small smile,"I need you!"
"Here," he handed me the box of tampons.
"Thank you," I kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom.
When I came he was holding a box of chocolates and had a movie on pause. He sat down on the bed, leaning against the headboard and I laid my head in his lap as I laid down. He fed me chocolates and rubbed my tummy and we cuddled up together. He started the movie and I found out it was The Little Mermaid. I love this movie. We sort of stopped watching the movie because we were making out. I finally slowly pulled away though and he frowned.
"Oh, you can have me whenever you want, so don't pout. I'm getting tired," I smiled.
"Whenever I want?" He smirked.
"Whenever," I confirmed then yawned,"Let me go to sleep now though."
"Alright, good night," he said as he fell asleep on me. It wasn't very comfortable so it kept me up for a while. It was then that I noticed he snores and sleeps with his mouth open. I finished watching The Little Mermaid and began watching a new movie, but fell asleep halfway through it which was at almost three.