Jealous of Magic Mike

On Wednesday morning my dad woke me up by blowing a horn.
"Get up! You've got work!" He yelled then walked out of my room. I stood up and noticed there was a schedule on my desk. I really was going to be busy. I had to meet with clients and discuss everything, then I would have to go to the studio and work with people on music videos, then help out at photo shoots, and probably more. All the while my father would be on a long business trip. I sighed then went and jumped in the shower. When I got out I did my usual beauty routine, slipped into a tan for fitting skirt, a white button up shirt tuck into the skirt, and some tan heels. My hair was in its natural form and my makeup consisted of neutral colors. I grabbed my things and went to go eat breakfast.
"Goodbye daddy," I looked at him.
He didn't answer just turned away from me. I kept from crying, I didn't like this. It was all my fault. I took a deep, but shaky breath and walked out to my car. I drove to my first client in silence. No radio, no talking to myself in the mirror, no answering the phone, no nothing. Just thinking, thinking of how my dad wouldn't be home when I got back. I couldn't say anything to him for a while.

I came home from an awful day. I was tired, I was hurt, I was sad, I was angry. Sitting on the couch was Harry and the boys and May. Harry saw and I walked into the kitchen. He followed and I frowned.
"What's wrong?" He whispered.
"My dad... He listened to when I told May about the camping trip and now he's mad at me," I said,"He won't talk to me."
"I'm sorry," Harry brought me into a hug.
"He's given me a really tough work schedule and now I'm working all day. It was just an awful day," I whispered against his shirt.
"I'll get a bath running," he offered a smile and went up to my room. I heard the bath water start running. He came back down and I walked up to my room. I put a red colored bath bomb in the tub and the water turned a bright shade of red. I took my clothes off and stepped in the bath. I let myself soak in the bath and wiped off all my makeup. I let myself cry.
"Oh, I'm so stupid!" I whisper cried to myself.

I let the water go and stepped out of the bath. I just put on my robe and walked downstairs to fix some dinner. When I entered the kitchen I smelled a good aroma.
"I made you dinner," Harry smiled softly,"You weren't having a good day."
"Thank you Harry," I reached up and kissed just below his ear then winked.
"Your welcome," he whispered against my neck and kissed it.
"Don't let the schedule get you down. Just give your dad time, things will heal," Harry stroked my cheek.
"I know," I nodded and sat down to eat.

TIME SKIP *four days*

May was currently bawling her eyes out as she hugged me. Their jet was leaving soon. I blew them all a kiss and smiled as I rubbed May's back.
"It's okay beautiful, beautiful May," I rubbed her back.
She continued to cry. I sighed and frowned as the jet took off. I felt like I wanted to cry too, but I didn't. I had to stay strong for May, if I did it all those other times, no matter how much I wanted to cry, I couldn't and I didn't.
"It's just two days May Day," I whispered softly to her,"Then they'll be back. It'll pass quickly."
She still didn't answer, but she did stop crying.
"Let's go out for some ice cream," I took her hand in mine and drove to an ice cream parlor.

I dropped her off at her place and and told her I'd be back when I got done working. I was staying at her place tonight. I finished up working with the clients then helped with the videos. Videos were a pain in the neck then I helped with photo shoots which was even worse.

I pulled into May's driveway and got out of my car. I walked up to her front door and knocked. She answered and let me in.
"Heels were bothering you?" May asked.
"Huh?" I looked at my bare feet,"Oh, yeah. I just took them off when we at the photo shoot."
"Crazy?" May asked.
"Very! We were working with a littler of puppies and it was insane," I rolled my eyes.
"Would you girls like to order some pizza?" Mrs. Matthews walked out.
"Yes please!" I breathed.
"With anchovies and pickles and pineapples!" May smiled dreamily.
"May Nicole Matthews!" Mrs. Matthews and I said in unison.
"I was just kidding," she giggled,"Cheese is fine."
I nodded and went to use her shower. I showered up and put on some boy short panties and soft bra with no underwire.
"Hey, my mom says good night. She's going up for the night," May walked in.
"Ok," I put the towel back on me.
"I've seen you before," she laughed,"Plus, I'm not gonna wear pants since my mom's going to sleep."
She dropped her shorts and I sighed,"May what're we gonna do with you? Can I prance around in a tee shirt and my boy shorts?"
"I don't care," she shrugged.
"No pants, no problem," I said as I put on a tee shirt.