Chapter 1

Edited

Skylinn's pov

I sat in my flight to Rosewood. You're wondering why I'm in a plane to Rosewood. Well I'm moving there because of the terrible things that had happen in the past month.

***Flashback***

My mom, dad and I were on our way back home. We just came from the restaurant because we celebrated my mom's and dad's anniversary.

"Dad can I go to a party in two days?", I asked. "Yes sure sweetie", my dad smiled. "Thanks", I said. "With who are you going?", my mom asked. "With Matthew and a few friends", I replied. "You're boyfriend Matthew?", my mom asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"First mom he isn't my boyfriend and yes with him", i smiled. I had a crush on this guy named Matthew. He's in my school and we are like best frineds. We are really close and he invited me to go to a party with him.

"Oh my god darling this is our song", my mom smiled. She turned the radio a little louder. "Yes it is", my dad said kissing my mom's hand.

"Sky I kissed your mom to this song the first time", he told me. "That's really cute", I fangirled. They sang the song.

My dad turned right and then it happened. A truck hit us. Our car turned and everything crashed. I sat in the back. Luckily I could climb ot of the car.

As soon as I was out ambulances, polices and firefighters came. The doctors helped me.

They checked me up and I went back to my parents, I saw them being carried into ambulances. I quickly went over to them. The doctors stopped me. I screamed and cried.

"Sweetie we have to take you to the hospital", a female doctor told me. First I tried to get out of their grip but then I stopped fighting back.

"Are we going to the same hospital?", I asked. "Yes", she smiled.

We came to the hospital and I was carried in a room with out my parents. They checked me up, cleaned me up and bandaged me up. When I was done I was lead into a waiting room.

My clothes were still dirty and they had blood on them. Then a doctor came and sat down next to me. She took my hands in her's.

"We had done everything we could but they didn't make it. I have to tell you your parents are dead", when those words left her lips I broke down crying. I ripped my hand out of her grip and run down the corridor.

I got into the room where I knew my parents were. I saw them both lying on the beds, lifless, pale. I then broke down again. I cried so hard nothing mattered. I just lost my parents, everything was perfect and then boom everything was destroyed.

I felt familar arms wrap around my waist. He pulled me up and picked me up bridal style. He carried me into the waiting room, where I saw the others. "Hey babygirl", Matthew whispered trying to calm me down.

That was the worst night in my life.

***End of the Flash back***

When the plane landed I got my suitcase and made my way throught the airport.

I came out of the security area and saw the familar face of my aunt. She had a smile placed on her face.

I run up to her and hugged her thight. She kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. She was the first family member after the accident. I stayed at my friends and Matthew's house the past month.

"I missed you", I whispered. "I missed you too, sorry I couldn't come and support you but I had to fix myself so I wouldn't have been a good company", she told me. Ashley was the big sister of my mom.

"Come I will help you", she said and grabbed a suitcase. "Thanks", I smiled. We made our way to her car and loaded everything in.

We drove to their house, my new house. "Just make yourself at home", she said kissing my cheek. I came into my room, which was painted in a Tiffany and co. blue color. I had a white bed, a white table, a white closet and a few details. My stuff was already here. I began to unpack everything.

After about an hour of unpacking I changed into a pair of black leggings, a white tank top which had 'The sun, The moon, The thruth' on it. My hair were thrown into a messy bun and my make-up was naturaly.

I made my way downstairs to see Ashley on the phone. "Yeah tell me when you hear anything from them", she said. She sounded worried. Just then I realized Hanna wasn't here.

"Is everything okay?", I asked. "Yeah", she lied. "You can tell me you know", I said rubbing her arm. "It's just Hanna went missing. She and the girls aren't answering any of our texts or calls", she sighed. "They will be okay maybe they just want to be alone", I said. "Yes thank you", she smiled.

I put my black Vans on and grabbed my Nike bagpack. "Where are you going?", Ashley asked. "I just want to get a coffee from the Brew want something?", I asked. "No thanks", she smiled.

I made my way to the Brew. I ordered a coffee and heard a familar voice behind me. 

"Skylinn Marin?", she asked. I turned around and saw her. "Mona oh my god how are you?", I asked hugging her. "I'm good how are you", she asked. "I'm good too", I said. "I heard from the accident but you look good", she said. "Thanks", I smiled.

'Sources tell us Alison DiLaurentis is still a life. We don't know why she was hiding', the TV lady said. Alison was a friend of Hanna and myself. She died or dissapeared a few years ago. I looked at Mona shocked.

"I have to go", she said. "Bye see you around", I said hugging her. "Bye", she said. She went out and I went out too. I made my way to the park near the Cafe and sat down on a bench.

After ten minutes someone sat down next to me. "Long time no seen", he said. I turned around and saw my old friend Mike Montgomery. Everytime the girls hung out at Aria's, I hung out with Mike.

"Oh my god Mike", I squirreled hugging him. He hugged me back. We stayed like this for a few minutes.

Mike and I started catching up on each others life's and fell into a deep conversation. I looked at my watch and saw I had to go. "I have to go", I told him. "I will take you home", he offered.

We walked down the street and kept our convo steady. "It was nice seeing you again", he told me. "Yes", I said and hugged him again. "I will see you in school monday", he said.

I made my way inside and saw Ashley sitting at the counter smirking. "What?", I asked. "You were with Mike", she said. "And?", I asked playing stupid. 

"He has feelings for you and you have feelings for him", she smiled. "I had feelings for him but I had a boyfriend back home with who I just broke up a week ago", I told her. "Yes the time will handle this", she said before walking back up.

I then got ready for bed and went to sleep. Finally I had a home again...

********

A/N

Hey guys!❤️             

I hope you like the story so far.

Sorry it took me so long to upload it.

And please tell me the name of the Cafe because I totally forgot.

Love ya' all

~V❤️