When You Find Him

Its been two weeks since Alex cheated on you, since you two broke up. Tonight would be the first time you'd leave your apartment since, but the saddest thing was, you were only leaving to drink.

You walked into a pub and walked over to the bar. You sat down on a seat that was the only one left

"What would you like ma'am?" the bar tender smiled, cleaning a mug clearly in a much happier mood then you were

"Gin and tonic, please," you mumbled

"Coming right up," he smiled. As you were waiting for your drink you noticed a man had collapsed on the table before you had come in, he was holding a bottle of whiskey and you could see drool coming from his mouth. He looked kinda familiar. Your curiosity took over you and you lifted the man's head up with your finger. Oh no. It was Alex. You gently placed his head back down on the table and immediately felt really uncomfortable
"Oh him?" the bartender said as he have you your drink "he's been coming here for about two weeks now, he drinks till he falls unconscious, and if he doesn't get a drink he becomes a little aggressive, the only reason I let him stay in here is because I feel sorry for him, must be going through a tough time to want to drink like that every night,"
This just made you feel sadder than you already were. You hated seeing the one you loved in this state. And yes. As much as you were trying to deny it, you were still hopelessly in love with him, even after what he did. You still loved him and you couldn't escape that fact.
"Could you help me get him in my car please?" you asked. When you said that the man looked really weary of you
"Do you know him?" he asked
"Yeah he's my... friend," you said, not sure what to tell the bar tender what Alex was to you, as you didn't want to say ex boyfriend
"Okay then if you say so," he replied still seeming kind of weary of you. The man helped you get the passed out Alex to your car, which was more difficult then expected.
"Thank you," you thanked as you opened the drivers seat
"No problem," he said "See ya around," then he walked back into the bar. You sat down in the car seat and sighed before you buckled yourself in and started driving to your house.

When you got outside of the building your apartment was in, you quickly went to your apartment to grab a blanket and a pillow for Alex, who hadn't woken up, you couldn't carry him upstairs because of his size compared to yours so you decided to let him sleep in your car, not that you could move him anywhere else anyway. You got back to your car and Alex was still fast asleep you carefully put the pillow under his head and wrapped the blanket around his body. After you did that, you just stood there watching him peacefully. You couldn't help yourself, you sighed one last time before sitting on his lap and covering you and him back into the blanket, just before you closed the door. You looked up to his face then looked back down and snuggled into him. This felt so weird, yet it made feel so warm and happy inside. You quickly and peacefully fell asleep in his arms.

~~~

Yay I updated! I've been a little dead on this account for about a week+ sorry bout that, heh. Anyway see you guys in the next chapter and I hoped you liked this one.