When He Cheats

You were walking the park on your own. It was a beautiful day, and you were very cheerful. Then you saw Alex with a girl with long raven hair that had gentle curls, Brown eyes, pure red lips and skin as white as snow.

"They must be friends," you thought to yourself happily

You started walking over to them, just to say hi to your handsome boyfriend, but you froze immediately when he leaned in and kissed her lips quickly, the exact same way he did to you, with the same exact care, and kindness, and happiness, and need, and love, when he kissed you. Your eyes started to strong as hot tears started to flood from them. You wanted to erase from existence right there. All this pain and sorrow rushing into you all at once. Was just too much for you. Though pain and sorrow weren't the only emotions you were feeling, you were angry, no, furious. You wanted to hurt them, especially Alex. Your heart was shattered. Your cheerfulness was ripped from you.
"I love you, my darling," he said to her quietly, yet loud enough for you to hear. That's what made you snap.
"You jerk!!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, which gained both of their attentions
"(Y-Y/N)?" Alex muttered sounding stunned
"You stupid jerk! Why did you do this to me!?" You screeched
"(Y/N) it's-it's n-not what-what it lo-looks l-like," he stuttered
"No I think its exactly what it looks like!" you yelled "Why would you do this?! I loved you! You fucking understand me! I loved you! All I ever tried to do was be the best girlfriend you could ever have! And you do this! You piece of shit! You're a horrible person!"
"No, (Y/N), please let me explain," he begged, finally stepping away from the girl he cheated on you with, trying to reach for your hand. As soon as he started moving towards you, your immediate reaction was to slap him. Your hand stung a bit but you knew Alex's face hurt a lot more. His face face was red from where you slapped him and he was holding the place your hand came in touch with him. You didn't feel guilty though. You didn't give two shits.
"I never wanna see your stupid ever again, Alex Smith!" you cried then ran as quick as you could back to your house. When you got back to your house, you his yourself under the covers on tour bed and listened to sad music. How could he do this?!

~~~

Please don't kill me.