When you find out about his career

You met Alex about a month ago and you visited each others houses' a couple of times since you found out you both lived in Bristol. You two quickly became best friends after you met and you quickly developed a crush on him. Heh heh yeah.....

You were at your brother's house babysitting your little nephew Hunter, well you were meant to be but he went to hide in his room when he got bored, so you were sat on the sofa watching the TV. Then you heard him screaming in happiness, running down the stairs.

"Auntie (Y/N)! Auntie (Y/N)! Auntie (Y/N)! Auntie (Y/N)!" he yelled running into the room you were in with your brother's IPad in his hands

"What is it?" you chuckled

"I found these really funny guys on Youtube and I thought you should see them, look," he smiled, shoving the IPad in your face and started playing a video with three grown men, one that was shorter then the others and had brunette hair, and he looked kinda familiar, he also had a black scruffy beard and deep brown eyes, the other one who was taller then the brunette but wasn't taller than the other man, he had black spikey hair, a real scrufy black neck beard and icy blue eyes, the last man was the tallest he had messy light brown hair a ginger beard and blue and green eyes, then you realised something about the last man, he was Alex!!

"H-h-hey I know that guy," you said taking the IPad from Hunter and pointing to Alex

"Really?" Hunter asked, looking really happy

"Yeah," you replied, sounding a bit shocked "I met him at Minecon,"

"Cool," he smiled

"What is the channel called?" you asked Hunter

"Hat Films," he replied "can I go now?"

"Sure," you replied, then he ran upstairs just after he took the IPad from your hands. You sat in shock for a minute because of what you just found out and that Alex didn't tell you. Then you felt your phone vibrate, you slipped it out of your pocket, turned it on and saw it was message from Alex saying

'What you doing'

Then a plan formed in your mind, you quickly went on Youtube, and looked up 'Hat Films' on Youtube, and you saw a vlog you clicked on it then copied the link, then sent the link to Alex saying to Alex

'Care you explain'

'How'd you find that'

'My nephew, Hunter'

'...'

'Why didn't you tell me you did Youtube'

'I didn't think it was that important to tell you, and I didn't think you'd actually want to hear it'

'I actually find it kinda interesting'

'Really? Maybe you could come on a video one day'

"Really, you do realise that I don't even know your friends'

'Don't worry about them they'll love you'

'What makes you so sure'

'Well I like you, as a friend I mean, heh heh, not that there's anything wrong with dating you'

'Good move, dummy' 

'Sorry I didn't mean that in a bad way'

'It's fine, I'm kinda use to stuff like that, I am the only one out of my friends who doesn't have a special somebody'

'Then I must not be your friend because I don't have one either'

'You know what I meant'

'Yeah yeah. Anyway I'm sure my friends wouldn't mind'

'If you say so'

"Auntie (Y/N), can we go to the park?" Hunter asked as he came back downstairs 

"Okay Hunter go and put your shoes on," you smiled

"Okay," he smiled back then went into the hallway to put his shoes on

'I have to go because my nephew wants to go to the park. Talk later?'

'Okay, see ya later'

'Bye'

"Hurry up auntie (Y/N)," Hunter yelled cheerfully 

"I'm coming," you chuckled, then pushed yourself up of the sofa and walked to where Hunter was in to put your shoes on too. When you got to the park you sat on the bench while Hunter went of to play, since you basically had nothing to do you decided to text Alex, but he didn't text back for a while so you decided to plug your earphones in and listen to music.