When you go on camera/when fans ship it

(Y/S/N) = Your Ship Name (Mine would be Smithler (-;)

You finally got to go on camera, after you found out about Alex's career, you met his friends, Ross and Chris a couple of weeks ago and they seemed really nice, and when they found out about your nephew watching them all three of them thought they'd surprise him by getting his auntie (Y/N) on camera.

You were playing GMod Murder and Alex had the gun, and since you had stuck with him the whole entire time and Chris was dead, you knew that Ross was the Murderer.

"Ross where are you?" you asked, being a little more scared than you thought you should've been

"He's in walls!" Alex yelled and you heard a gunshot, in game of course. You turned your character's model's head round and saw Ross' character with knife in hand

"(Y/N), run I'll protect you," Alex said

"Awe, Smiff playing the 'I'll keep you safe' man," Chris joked

"Shut up, Trott," Alex scowled, then he shot the gun and hit Ross' character straight in the head

"Yay, innocents win!" you cheered, and the boys laughed chuckled at you, but they did join in in the cheering too, well except Ross. Then you played another game or two before you had to go, and when the video was released you scrolled through the comments and most of them were pointing out on how close you and Alex stayed through the whole recording section and how Alex, or Smiff as they were saying, was so protective of you, except when he was the murderer, but even then he was still kinda protective of you and hesitant to shoot you. In the comments saying how Alex was so protective of you was also the hashtag #(Y/S/N). You chuckled at the idea of that happening even though you did have a crush on him but in the back of your mind you knew it wasn't going to happen.