An Interracial Story: Jungle Fever

Start from the beginning

"Oh baby, I'm about t-t-to-" She stuttered before letting out a loud moan. 

A few minutes later, Kelson grunted and fell on top of her, both of their breathing uneven. 

I felt a pool develop in my panties as I tried to calm myself down, as I smoothed my hair back, the door swung open. Kelson stared down at me with an expression I couldn't read, he looked sort of angry, but slightly amused. 

"Uhm," I cleared my throat, "Your champagne, sir." I said, my throat seemed to be dry as I swallowed hard. The woman stood in the back buttoning up her shirt, she gave me a knowing grin and I felt myself feel ashamed. He roughly snatched the brown bags from my hand before slamming the door in my face. 

I took a deep breath and turned away. I headed outside to my car and sat there for a minute analyzing the situation. 

'What if he fires me?'

'Was that his wife?'

'Did she know I was watching them?'

My mind raced but I knew I had no choice but to calm down, I didn't know how I was going to face him tomorrow, but I sure was going to try my best to keep it together and pretend like I hadn't seen anything. 

I arrived home to my little apartment, it wasn't that little, but it wasn't that big either. It was a good size for one. I loved black and white so that was how my house was decorated. Cream coloured couches, white lamp shades, black lamp stands, & of course, black and white art. 

"Hey baby." I cooed as I picked up my white cat, Snow.

"You missed me?" I questioned, kissing her soft fur. 

She purred and nuzzled me with her head. I headed into the shower and as usual, my cat sat on the toilet, patiently waiting. She was my number one companion, and I know 21 is a bit young to be a cat lady, but I didn't care what anyone else thought. After getting all cleaned up, I ate some of my leftover lasagna I made yesterday and watched the latest episode of Basketball Wives, Evelyn was my girl! I loved watching TV drama, it made up for the excitement my life lacked. My phone rang and I answered it. 

"What's up, love?" I answered.

"Jaaidaa!" My cousin, Ashley sang.

"AshhCasssh." I laughed.

"Come out with me tomorrow." She asked. 

"You called me, at 2am, to ask me to go out with you tomorrow, what if I was sleeping?" I asked. 

"You never sleep. I'm surprised you're not at work." She said. 

"Boss man has a date tonight." I answered.

"Oh, I see. Well anyways, can you come out?" She asked. 

"I don't know how late i'll be working, I'll keep you posted though." I told her. 

"Alright, ttyl." She sighed. 

I hung up and finished watching my show. 

"Lights out, Snow." I said and my cat assumed position at the bottom of my bed. I shut off the T.V and went to sleep. 

KELSON

"She saw us, baby." My wife smiled. 

"I'm aware." I said nonchalantly. 

We crawled into bed after finishing one of the bottle Jaida had brought to me. I saw her standing there, but continued to do my thing. It was motivation for me to go harder, she wanted a show, I gave her one.