Chapter Twenty-Six.

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, an orange lands on the sofa, beside me.

''Louis!'' There's a chorus of cries and I look up to see them all freezing, with fruits in their hands.

Louis shrugs and comes over to grab the orange, but I take it before he reaches it.

''What are you guys doing?''

''Er...'' Louis looks uncomfortable.

''A fruit fight?''

''No... Uh, I mean... Yes. Wanna join?'' Louis' face brightens and I throw the orange at Liam, but it rebounds and hits Zayn in the stomach, making him double over.

''Let the fight begin!'' Louis cries, waving his arms above his head and running like a chicken back to the kitchen, grabbing oranges and apples that clatter to the floor.

I tuck the laptop neatly under the sofa, hoping they won't somehow break it and dive under the kitchen table, grabbing a banana and chucking it at Niall, who grabs it deftly and digs Harry with it, pretending to be a swordsman.

Five minutes later, the door suddenly opens and we realize the bus has stopped and gasp as Paul enters the bus.

''Boys? Boys? You lot should be up by now, and plus, I got a call from the driver, saying something about there being chaos...'' Paul's voice drifts off as he catches sight of us all in the kitchen, covered in fruit and fruit on the floor and everywhere.

''You boys clean this up before we reach Liverpool or I swear there will be chaos for you lot.'' Paul's mouth twitches and he disappears as suddenly as he'd come.

Louis tries to keep in his laughter, as the bus sets off again, but Harry snorts and starts laughing so loudly, he caves in and laughs as well, soon being joined by the rest of the boys and myself.

For the next hour, we scrub at the floors, at the sideboards and cupboards, getting rid of the remains of fruit, gathering it all up and putting it in a big bag, ready to be thrown out.

Then, when the bus stops, Paul tells us to exit the bus.

''But it's raining!'' Louis yells, motioning to the rain pouring down. Paul, under an umbrella grins and nods, ''That's the point. Now get out here to clean that fruit off of you and then have warm showers and get back in bed until tonight.''

Liam laughs and pushes us all out into the rain, making me squeal as the rain plasters my hair to my head, making me look like a scarecrow. I laugh as I see Zayn gingerly jumping about, groaning about his hair and Harry shaking his head this way and that, droplets of water flying everywhere. After jumping about and getting the fruit off of us, we climb back into the bus, each of us taking off most of our clothes before entering, so as not to make a mess. Zayn hands me a towel before I pull off my clothes and they let me quickly take a shower, only washing my hair once and then they enter in twos, realizing they'll catch colds if they don't hurry up. Zayn is the last one to enter and when he does, we're all wandering about in nice warm pyjamas and dressing gowns, waiting for Zayn to finish. I gather up our wet clothes and put them in a basket, ready to be washed and dried.

''Hey Sage, climb in with me.'' Louis says, as we're all about to climb into bed. I click on the TV, angling it to face us and then, seeing as I'd be cold on my own, and I can barely see the TV, I climb into Louis' bed and we hear Harry mutter as he lies down, looking at the wall, ''I've got a headache.'' and that's the last thing he says all day.

~:~:~:~:~

I wake up disorientated, in complete darkness.

I blink, trying to find a light to help me.

It's completely dark. I put my arms out and feel the body beside me, knowing it's Louis. It registers that the bus isn't moving. And since there's no light coming in from outside the window, I wager that it's after midnight. Maybe the boys have finished their first concert in Liverpool and I didn't know. I nudge Louis awake and he mutters, ''Are you okay? You slept like a log, we didn't want to wake you... Harry moved you to his bed when we left, since it's got more room and a thicker duvet than mine.''

My heart leaps out of my chest and I swallow. ''He what?''

''He moved you from my bed to his bed and now we're in his bed, because he knew you wouldn't want him sleeping with you.''

''Oh. Okay...''

''How come you slept through it all? Are you okay?'' Louis lifts his head up and I get a glimpse of his blue eyes in the darkness.

''Yes. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?'' I snuggle back down next to Louis, not expecting an answer.

After a few minutes, when I'm about to fall back to sleep, he shrugs, murmuring, ''Many reasons...''

But I'm too tired to answer.

~*~

Wow guys, this was kinda difficult to write, I don't know why. I kinda got blocked, not like, for a day or anything, just as I was writing and then I was like, what else shall I add now or should I make it longer and if so, how? It was kinda hard.

I hope you guys like it though! And I'm sorry it's short. :/

There'll be plenty of nice drama and action and stuff soon though! So keep reading. ;) Only if you want to of course. It's not like I obligate you to.

And now I'm going to start writing the next chapter.

Do you guys think Harry's being just and nice or is he being mean and stuff? You guys let me know your opinions on this, because I'd like to know! And my favourite comment will probably get a dedication. :)

I hope you're all doing well, and if you ever want to speak to me, PM me or Tweet me or anything, I will reply!

Twitter: @iAmberStyles

Love you lots,

Amber. <3