We ran as fast as we could but she was still far from us.

A light shined behind us which made our shadows visible on the ground for a second.
A car was driving at a high speed limit, I didn't care at the moment.
I just kept running
Tae and I got a bit closer and tried calling her name out again she still didn't stop.

She crossed the street and dropped a small object on the floor. She picked it up and then threw it.

The car..

"Alyssa!!" Taehyung yelled with the top of his lungs and ran faster than me.
The car was going directly towards her and hit her.
She fell back and hit the back of her head against the ground.
The car kept going and left.
I didn't even feel my legs moving faster and somehow managed to get to her.
I crouched down and held her upper body in my arms.
She had a few scratches on her lips, and forehead.

"Can you hear me?"

Her eyes were half open, I patted her cheek a few times to get a reaction from her. I placed my finger under her nose and waited.

Nothing

"Please breathe"

Taehyung was on the phone calling for help, tears rolled down his cheeks as he walked back and forth.

"Wake up!"

I patted her cheeks a bit hard this time.
No reaction
Her eyes closed completely which made me cry harder.

"Don't go.."

"They're here!"
Taehyung said as the ambulance stopped right in front of us.
A group of people got off from the back of the car with a small gurney and quickly grabbed Alyssa and placed her on the bed. They took her inside and placed an oxygen mask on her.

-Time skip-
*No ones Pov*

The rest of the boys all got to the hospital a few minutes later after Hoseok and Taehyung arrived. They were had to wait until the nurse says it's okay for them to go in. The sound of keyboards, doctors coming out and in to rooms, and patients groaning from pain.
Jin, who was the most impatient one out of all kept walking around in circles.

Y: This is all your fault..

Jk: I didn't know she set her up

Nj: guys, not now please

Jm: how could you believe that brat?

Jk: I didn't know okay?

T: I hope she's okay..

Jm: Me too..

Y: Did you call Natalie?

Jm: yeah she's on her wa-

N: I'm here I'm here!

She jogged to Jimin as tears quickly ran down her cheeks. She hugged him tightly and pressed her forehead against his shoulder.
Jimin rubbed her back as comfort and gave her a quick peck on the lips

Jm: she's going to be fine, please don't cry..

He wiped her tears away with his sleeve and kissed her cheek, making her give him a small smile.

N: So what happened?

Nj: Long story short, Jungkook's girlfriend set her up.

Jk: ex..

Yg: you sure you're not getting back with her again?

Jk: shut up Hyung..

N: but how did you find out that she was behind all of this?

H: I saw one of them take out her phone and looked really suspicious so i told Namjoon to take her phone. He found all the messages going directly at someone who was in charge of hurting Alyssa with a car. Then their stupid asses were confessing everything.

One of the nurses slowly walked in the waiting room and read off from her clipboard

Nurse: Guardian of Alyssa Rivera?

Jin and Namjoon stood up at the same time and looked over at eachother.
The nurse raised her eyebrows and walked over to them

Nurse: uh, you may come in quietly for a few minutes

J: can they come in as well?

Nurse: Yes but it has to be a little quick, the doctor will have to come in and check up on her.

J: thank you so much and by the way we're not a couple.

She chuckled and shook her head

Nurse: thought so

*Jungkook's Pov*

We all walked in the room which Alyssa was in. She was slightly laid back against the bed breathing through a tube which was connected to an oxygen tank. The small monitors to her left kept beeping which made me feel a little better but I still felt guilty

At least she's alive

I stood next to her and looked down at her bruised face and arms. Guilt, it's a terrible feeling. I can't even look at her without feeling like shit, I made this happen.
I tried to hold back my tears but they managed to escape.
I held her hand that was resting on the bed, with a small clip on her ring finger.
I sat on the chair that was beside and lowered my head

"I'm sorry I did this to you.." I muttered as I looked up at her.
Natalie walked towards her and placed he hand on her cheek as she whispered to her.

Taehyung and Jimin Hyung tried comforting Jin hyung who was also crying.

I kept muttering curses at myself as I held her hand. I kept apologizing even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

"I'm sorry.." I kept repeating over and over again.

"She's waking up" Yoongi Hyung said as he walked towards the bed.
She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room confusingly.
I had a second chance to look at her brown eyes once again.

"About time you woke up, you got us really worried" Taehyung Hyung said as he sat by the edge of the bed.

"You want me to buy you coffee later when we're out?" Jimin said with a smile on his face.

She looked at us as she raised her eyebrows. She seemed very confused and lost.
She sat up and moved her hand away from mine

"Who are you?"